Benton County Projects

mcheiss

There's a Lowes on Hwy 412 in Springdale, a Lowes at Scottsdale Center in Rogers, and a new Lowes opening soon in Bentonville. There's also a new Home Depot across from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade development in Rogers.

There's talk about a Home Depot coming to Centerton as well.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Home Depot has been thought to be coming around the New Supercenter.

Can you imagine what that's going to add to the already congested traffic on Hwy. 102 connecting Centerton to Bentonville. They better hurry up and widen Hwy. 102 because construction doesn't seem to be moving anymore.

Can you imagine what that's going to add to the already congested traffic on Hwy. 102 connecting Centerton to Bentonville. They better hurry up and widen Hwy. 102 because construction doesn't seem to be moving anymore.

Yeah, they need to start construction on that. I know they've approved of it, I just don't know when it's going to start. Once the Supercenter opens, good luck driving 102 during the day.

Yeah, they need to start construction on that. I know they've approved of it, I just don't know when it's going to start. Once the Supercenter opens, good luck driving 102 during the day.

Road construction takes so long here. I'm still waiting for some real serious roadwork to happen in my city too. They started last spring and I'm still only seeing minor things happening. Let's speed it up. :lol:

Road construction takes so long here. I'm still waiting for some real serious roadwork to happen in my city too. They started last spring and I'm still only seeing minor things happening. Let's speed it up. :lol:

Yeah, New Hope Road has been under construction for the past 10 years. :lol:

Just wondering...where did you here this from and what kind of time frame are we talking about. I live in Siloam Springs, and I personally haven't heard anything about it, and with this town being so small, I pretty much know of most of the development going on here.

I got it from an article in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Don't recall which article either.

Also, are you talking about Golf, or the Lowe's Project?

Has this been mentioned yet? Very, very cool. Just what I've been waiting for.

New Family Entertainment Facility Coming to Rogers

We really need something like this to happen here. I'm big on family oriented activities and other than Lokomotion Family Fun Center and that indoor playground center at Center Pointe Place, both in Springdale, there isn't much for the smaller kids to do.

Here's their website. It'z Fun

I didn't realize they have no locations open yet.

Thanks for the link Masons Dad!! Although I wouldn't partake in this entertainment area, it will be good especially for tax dollars in Rogers.

I agree about the tax dollars and that I would not partake in this entertainment avenue. Although I would love to partake in a Dave and Busters. I really do think the area is ready for one of those. Plus, the owners of the chain are originally from Little Rock, so you think they would want one in Arkansas somewhere. Just my thoughts though.

I agree about the tax dollars and that I would not partake in this entertainment avenue. Although I would love to partake in a Dave and Busters. I really do think the area is ready for one of those. Plus, the owners of the chain are originally from Little Rock, so you think they would want one in Arkansas somewhere. Just my thoughts though.

I hadn't heard they were originally from Little Rock.

If Dave and Busters is anything like Jilians, than I'd definately support one in NWA.

:offtopic:

They were talking about growth in Bentonville and Benton County on KNWA. There are estimates of Bentonville being around 60,000 to 70,000 in 2025 and Benton County being around 400,000 in 2025.

Well, I can see Benton County being around 400,000, but I can't see Bentonville being 60,000, especially when half of the housing up here goes to Rogers. I can easily see Rogers reaching 75,000 by 2025, but Bentonville is more than 20,000 behind Rogers right now, I can't see them gaining 40,000 residents within 20 years.

Well, I can see Benton County being around 400,000, but I can't see Bentonville being 60,000, especially when half of the housing up here goes to Rogers. I can easily see Rogers reaching 75,000 by 2025, but Bentonville is more than 20,000 behind Rogers right now, I can't see them gaining 40,000 residents within 20 years.

I'm not sure where they got their estimate but it was the one KNWA mentioned.

Whoever this company or person who predicted these numbers obviously hasn't taken into account the fact that Wal-Mart can't keep fueling Bentonville. At one point, the growth in the city is going to die off and current growth rates will dissipate.

Maybe not but it only sounds like Wal-mart is going to get bigger internationally. Maybe they could help fuel more. Either that or perhaps they're thinking that other cities will cool off a bit and help fuel Bentonville. I don't know, just throwing out some other possibilities. :D

Maybe not but it only sounds like Wal-mart is going to get bigger internationally. Maybe they could help fuel more. Either that or perhaps they're thinking that other cities will cool off a bit and help fuel Bentonville. I don't know, just throwing out some other possibilities. :D

All International Stores have Headquarters in the country the stores are in, so it may have some impact on sales analysts, etc.

Archived