Benton County Projects

mcheiss

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great positive development for the well-being of our community, Decision Point, the first residential drug-treatment facility in Bentonville and for that matter in NWA, is anticipated to open its doors soon.

It will eventually open to a full-service drug treatment facility able to house 60 to 70 clients.

This is somewhat of a negative that it has to be built, but I'm glad it's here because it's something needed.

Some more project announcements.

The Embassy Suites in Rogers has submitted plans to the Rogers Planning Commission for a 6-story, 150 room addition to the Embassy Suites in Rogers. Now I'm not sure if they are going to add ontop of the 9 story hotel and make it a 15 story building or just build off to the side. There's not much land to develop off to the side, so I'm guessing that it will be a 15 story hotel.

Signature Bank will open a 7,088 square foot Bank in the Southern Hills Business Park.

Starbucks is planning on opening a store in the Shopps at Pinnacle Hills.

Yeah it looks like coffeeshops will be all over the place in no time. I wish we had some teashops around here. We had one in Fayetteville several years ago but I don't that this area could support it at that time.

Tea Rooms.

I think one could work in the area now. Unless there already is one.

Tea Rooms.

I think one could work in the area now. Unless there already is one.

Some of the type of tea places that are catching on in larger cities aren't exactly what many people may be thinking of as a teashop. A number of them are Asian companies and they also tend to offer flavored teas and flavored tea type shakes and so on. I miss the one we had here in Fayetteville. But I wasn't too surprised to see it close, the other nearby locations were Dallas, Houston, and St Louis. A bit out of our league. They tend to be found in the bigger cities, although they can be found in smaller cities out on the west coast. I have nothing against coffee, I'm a fan of it also. But I really do enjoy tea quite a bit.

Some of the type of tea places that are catching on in larger cities aren't exactly what many people may be thinking of as a teashop. A number of them are Asian companies and they also tend to offer flavored teas and flavored tea type shakes and so on. I miss the one we had here in Fayetteville. But I wasn't too surprised to see it close, the other nearby locations were Dallas, Houston, and St Louis. A bit out of our league. They tend to be found in the bigger cities, although they can be found in smaller cities out on the west coast. I have nothing against coffee, I'm a fan of it also. But I really do enjoy tea quite a bit.

I would definately support one.

I wouldn't even mid if it was in Fayetteville. As long as they had a good selection of tea's from not only asia but european and middle-eastern.

I would definately support one.

I wouldn't even mid if it was in Fayetteville. As long as they had a good selection of tea's from not only asia but european and middle-eastern.

The place we had did pretty much focus on Asia. Including some weird flavors that I guess are popular over in Asia. It wasn't exactly a serious type tea place. Although I wouldn't mind having something along those lines either. I have to order tea over the internet on a regular basis because it's too hard to find really good quality tea around here.

There's a new patch of development right off Southwest Airport Regional Airport Road in Bentonville that's getting good remarks on "high end tenants"

So far, a local bank, a gas station, and a Starbucks Coffee shop, have all been "good prospects" by the developer. I think a gas station is something badly needed out by the airport, because the nearest one is in Bentonville. A Starbucks out there seems like it would go well considering all of the businessmen that either fly in or out for Wal-Mart are always on the go.

^I just realized, More Coffee News :lol: .

There's a new patch of development right off Southwest Airport Regional Airport Road in Bentonville that's getting good remarks on "high end tenants"

So far, a local bank, a gas station, and a Starbucks Coffee shop, have all been "good prospects" by the developer. I think a gas station is something badly needed out by the airport, because the nearest one is in Bentonville. A Starbucks out there seems like it would go well considering all of the businessmen that either fly in or out for Wal-Mart are always on the go.

^I just realized, More Coffee News :lol: .

I'm telling you 5 years from now people won't believe there wasn't a stand alone Starbucks in this area for this long.

Parkway Bank announced that they will build three locations in Benton County by 2006.

Parkway Bank just opened up there flagship headquarters in the heart of Pinnacle Hills and now will build one location in Rogers inside the Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center, and 2 locations in Bentonville.

Also, Bella Arti will be opening their location in Downtown Rogers within a few weeks. The Rogers Planning Board approved of a private club for the location this week.

I think they are from Hot Springs, but I don't know much about them.

The name seems to ring a bell, but I can't say I know anything about it either.

Here's a few restaurants that should be opened in Dowtown Bentonville soon.

The Sanctuary will open by Dec. 5. The Sanctuary is supposed to be NWA's finest restaurant with meals ranging from $30-$50!!

The Ice House will be a private club ( like a bar) with live music every weekend. It should open in Mid December.

The Bristol on West Central is under construction as well and should open soon. It serves dinners and lunches.

Java Junction will open in mid-December on South Main Street next to the Color Room hair salon. They

Here's a few restaurants that should be opened in Dowtown Bentonville soon.

The Sanctuary will open by Dec. 5. The Sanctuary is supposed to be NWA's finest restaurant with meals ranging from $30-$50!!

The Ice House will be a private club ( like a bar) with live music every weekend. It should open in Mid December.

The Bristol on West Central is under construction as well and should open soon. It serves dinners and lunches.

Java Junction will open in mid-December on South Main Street next to the Color Room hair salon. They

I keep hearing that both Brazilian places are pretty expensive and that you have to pay at least $30 at Brioso Brazil in Rogers and Boi De Ouro in Fayetteville. Although I think they may be a bit different than the Sanctuary.

Brioso Brazil runs $40 a plate Bare Minimum Buffet!!!!

Sanctuary is suppose to be a jacket and tie kind of restaurant. Are there any like that in Fayetteville?

Brioso Brazil runs $40 a plate Bare Minimum Buffet!!!!

Sanctuary is suppose to be a jacket and tie kind of restaurant. Are there any like that in Fayetteville?

While there are some classier restaurants in Fayetteville I don't recall any offhand that require a tie and jacket. I won't be too surprised if it ends up being the fanciest place in northwest Arkansas when it's open. Although there could be some more in the future.

While there are some classier restaurants in Fayetteville I don't recall any offhand that require a tie and jacket. I won't be too surprised if it ends up being the fanciest place in northwest Arkansas when it's open. Although there could be some more in the future.

Is the restaurant James at the Mill pretty expensive?

Archived