Benton County Projects

mcheiss

Another Great Development in Benton County.

Lowell will soon be the home of the largest World Gym in the world!!!!!

The Benham Companies is designing the 50,000-SF facility. There are currently two other World Gyms in Northwest Arkansas which are in Bentonville and Fayetteville.

The two-story building will feature a cardio deck, running track, spinning studio, racquetball courts, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a separate women

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Great Development in Benton County.

Lowell will soon be the home of the largest World Gym in the world!!!!!

The Benham Companies is designing the 50,000-SF facility. There are currently two other World Gyms in Northwest Arkansas which are in Bentonville and Fayetteville.

The two-story building will feature a cardio deck, running track, spinning studio, racquetball courts, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a separate women

Looks like construction on a 72,000-SF building valued at $12 million on Horsebarn Road in Rogers is going to start soon.

The building will be a mix of office space with condominium units planned for the top floor, which is all on a 3-acre site.

I'm not sure if this is the 10 story building planned for Horsebarn, but it could be.

Looks like construction on a 72,000-SF building valued at $12 million on Horsebarn Road in Rogers is going to start soon.

The building will be a mix of office space with condominium units planned for the top floor, which is all on a 3-acre site.

I'm not sure if this is the 10 story building planned for Horsebarn, but it could be.

That sounds interesting. About time Rogers starts going more into the condo market.

I'll just throw this in here because I don't want to start a new topic, especially since I don't have all the facts. I had forgotten about this but on Friday KNWA mentioned something about Benton County being the richest county in the state. But I was unclear exactly what they meant. I'm assuming they meant average income, I know this area is usually ranked below Little Rock's but that's the whole metro. Anyone seen anything on this recently?

I'll just throw this in here because I don't want to start a new topic, especially since I don't have all the facts. I had forgotten about this but on Friday KNWA mentioned something about Benton County being the richest county in the state. But I was unclear exactly what they meant. I'm assuming they meant average income, I know this area is usually ranked below Little Rock's but that's the whole metro. Anyone seen anything on this recently?

I can't say i've heard anything on it.

I wouldn't doubt it either, especially with all the vendor jobs coming to the area and with the Wal-Mart Execs.

I can't say i've heard anything on it.

I wouldn't doubt it either, especially with all the vendor jobs coming to the area and with the Wal-Mart Execs.

Yeah, I do know though when you add the whole metro area Little Rock is still above northwest Arkansas.

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a development but the Benton - Washington border has changed officially with the new year. Beaver Lake had cut off sections from each side and only were accessable from the other county. That's been fixed now. I think Benton County ended up better off and got more land.

I've been informed by an informative "Little Birdie", that a Lowe's is coming to Siloam Springs right next to the current Wal-Mart Supercenter.

This would make the third Lowe's in Benton County, with an existing location in Rogers, and one opening soon in Bentonville.

I think there's enough developments and people moving in for this many Lowe's. I don't know if there's one in Springdale, but there's two in Fayetteville. There's also a Home Depot here in Fayetteville. How many in Benton County?

I think there's enough developments and people moving in for this many Lowe's. I don't know if there's one in Springdale, but there's two in Fayetteville. There's also a Home Depot here in Fayetteville. How many in Benton County?

There's a Lowes on Hwy 412 in Springdale, a Lowes at Scottsdale Center in Rogers, and a new Lowes opening soon in Bentonville. There's also a new Home Depot across from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade development in Rogers.

Archived