Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

West End office building converting to hotel

memphian    193

I was so curious as to why no one had posted this yet! This is a great development for the city - it gives a lot of options to those who travel to Nashville.

Rural King    1

The odd thing is, for quite awhile I thought it was an apartment building, and not an office tower. I think it is a prime location for an hotel, although I'm kind of suprised that it wasn't converted into condos due to the rising demand.

This building was purported a year or so ago to be used as a possible condo conversion with a grocery and the usual goodies. I like the idea of a Hotel Indigo much better. What a cool name.

Wonder if Palmer is involved and if this affects his hotel component for West End Summit. Sounds like Alex needs to poop or get off the pot with his project.

Nissan doesn't NEED to be in Smyrna, that logo would look great on top of WES. You listening to us, Nissan?

memphian    193

That will be a cool hotel.

I totally agree. If I didn't get reduced rates with my company I'd choose to stay there just because of the location and name alone.

Hankster    6

Nissan doesn't NEED to be in Smyrna, that logo would look great on top of WES. You listening to us, Nissan?

Ah yes! The Nissan Summit on West End.....Mmmmm....What a lovely thought!