Murfreesboro - More Info On Mall Expansion

Relient J

• 1 month later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wing of the mall where the new JCPenny is has recently been redone with brown, natural, and shiny black colored tiles. I have to say the place is going to look very, very nice. Does anyone know if Sears is expanding now? Or is the fenced-off area beside it just going to be parking?

The wing of the mall where the new JCPenny is has recently been redone with brown, natural, and shiny black colored tiles. I have to say the place is going to look very, very nice. Does anyone know if Sears is expanding now? Or is the fenced-off area beside it just going to be parking?

I have heard that the fenced in area across from BWW is going to be a foodcourt for the mall.

I have also noticed they are moving dirt alongside Old Fort Parkway down from BWW, to where the old Backyard Burger building used to be.

http://www.BlueRaiderZone.com

• 3 weeks later...

The description of the mall's expansion on General Growth's website no longer mentions "a larger format bookstore" as it did until recently. Also I think Justiceham may have mentioned something on this before, but the word from a reliable source is there's to be an Olive Garden and Friday's out in front of the mall.

• 1 year later...

With Goody's exiting Stones River Mall, I'd love to see a great new Jr. Anchor in it's place. Pottery Barn- you're on the clock!

Any other suggestions???

Goody's used to be a really good store with their Ole College Inn Brand, Nautica, and a very good collection of polos. They used to have a complete selection of bargain markdowns. Attendants were present throughout the store, not just at checkout and were always willing to help. That's the Goody's I remember, but throughout the years it became like any other department store and now ranks lower than mid level stores like Kohls or J.C. Penny's. Pottery Barn or Williams Sonoma would be a wonderful replacement for Goody's. I'd replace the old American Eagle with a Fossil, Guess?, or Banana Republic. Kind of surprised none of these stores have made it to Murfreesboro yet.

Edited by Justiceham