Columbiana Centre

Temeteron

Why H&M shuns the south remains a mystery. I'm not sure but I'll bet on something seen to replace CC & PS but something new would be a refresher
H&M is a little over-rated anyway. They're a lot more style than actual substance, not a great buy in my opinion. I like Zara, Mexx and Club Monaco better.

H&M is a little over-rated anyway. They're a lot more style than actual substance, not a great buy in my opinion. I like Zara, Mexx and Club Monaco better.

yeah i like Zara alot...went to the one at Aventura in Miami...it was huge! and Club Monaco is nice too, kinda reminds me of Banana Republic.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know. Sam Goody and Suncoast are closing the following stores in South Carolina

188 Sam Goody HAYWOOD MALL GREENVILLE SC 29607

723 Sam Goody COLUMBIA PLACE COLUMBIA SC 29223

4727 Sam Goody NORTHWOODS MALL CHARLESTON SC 29406

4734 Sam Goody WESTGATE MALL SPARTANBURG SC 29301

5177 Sam Goody RICHLAND MALL COLUMBIA SC 29204

3164 Suncoast COLUMBIANA CENTRE COLUMBIA SC 29212

3363 Suncoast HAYWOOD MALL GREENVILLE SC 29607

3627 Suncoast WESTGATE MALL SPARTANBURG SC 29301

Just an update for you guys.......Parisian, Casual Corner, Petite Sophisticate, & Gadzooks have closed and there is some shuffling around going on:

Limited Too has been temporarily moved next to Dillard's to make room for a huge Victoria's Secret, in which I think Limited Too will most likely take the former VS spot afterwards...

Aeropostale is finally coming to Columbia, where the old Cache and Gadzooks used to be

Also Journey's is being expanded and is temporarily in the former Petite Sophisticate

Shuffling makes my day :lol:

Edited by Temeteron

I'm tired of looking at that old victoria's secret, and i had a preminition that they were going to remodel, and for some reason i had a preminition that aeropostale was going to take that spot where gadzooks/old cache was because i knew that gadzooks was closing, that store just went downhill after they took out the men's clothes a few years ago, and they totally changed the style they once had.....i heard Forever 21 bought them out....and i also heard that Wet Seal bought out Rave which means that either Rave is going to close, or they are going to open a Wet Seal......

I've heard this on here, as well as from some people in Columbia, so it must be true. Well at least it'll be a really nice JCP.

So what, it's still going to have the same boring run of the mill unpopular brands that any other JCPenney carries, and IMO it just doesn't belong in our premier mall, actually I dont think it belongs in any premier mall in most cities.......for example you dont find JCP in SouthPark in Charlotte, nor Lenox Square in Atlanta, nor do you find it in Copley Place(Boston), or Mall of America(MPLS), or Mall at Green Hills(Nashville), Galleria Houston(houston), etc....