Columbiana Centre

Temeteron

I just had a thought. Coach would not be a good match with the JC Penny coming in.

What on earth does JCPenney have anything to do with the Coach store opening? JCPenney doesnt carry Coach, Belk carries Coach, so why not have a Coach store? And besides, Charleston has had one for so long, and Greenville is getting one, so why not Columbia? Coach isnt that expensive anyways, now if it was a Kate Spade or Louis Vuitton that would be a different story...

Edited by Temeteron

What on earth does JCPenney have anything to do with the Coach store opening? JCPenney doesnt carry Coach, Belk carries Coach, so why not have a Coach store? And besides, Charleston has had one for so long, and Greenville is getting one, so why not Columbia? Coach isnt that expensive anyways, now if it was a Kate Spade or Louis Vuitton that would be a different story...

It makes no difference to me because being a man, I won't be spending any money there anyway. However, I still think the incoming JC Penny should at least switch places with the Macy's at Columbia Place (but that won't happen).

It makes no difference to me because being a man, I won't be spending any money there anyway. However, I still think the incoming JC Penny should at least switch places with the Macy's at Columbia Place (but that won't happen).

Um actually they carry men's wallets u know.... :lol:

The men's stuff at Coach is really nice, if a bit expensive. You should go in there when you're feeling low on testosterone :lol:

Adding Macy's to Columbiana would be like adding a third nipple. Belk and Dillard's already have that particular shopper base covered. Besides, JCPenney doesn't want to be at Columbia Place anymore.

• 2 months later...

Hey you guys, I just realized something......since Spinnaker's has left, there really is nowhere in Columbiana where you can buy a cheeseburger.....thats really weird! They should bring in a TGIFriday's or something......

I think they should open an In-N-Out Burger! Would probably be the 1st on the East coast. They are so popular in California, that they cause traffic jams on opening day! A great burger made to order! Popular in LA for 50 years and recently going to other markets.

I think they should open an In-N-Out Burger! Would probably be the 1st on the East coast. They are so popular in California, that they cause traffic jams on opening day! A great burger made to order! Popular in LA for 50 years and recently going to other markets.

Hmmm...or a Hamburger Mary's. HM's would do better in my neighborhood, though, lol.

I think the Columbiana area has enough places where one can get the ol' burger they hunger for. Five Guys and all those steakhouses near by serve that need. -_- I'd like to see maybe a Flatrock Grill, or maybe a great seafood place. I can't think of any right now but are there any seafood restaurants in that area? I love Captins Galley in Winnsboro/Fairfield. :thumbsup: I know that might not be as flashy as the Columbiana area, if you can call it a flashy area, but the food is great, and I think it would do really well there. At the very least Red Lobster...I'll probably wish I had not made that comment. :rofl:

I think the Columbiana area has enough places where one can get the ol' burger they hunger for. Five Guys and all those steakhouses near by serve that need. -_- I'd like to see maybe a Flatrock Grill, or maybe a great seafood place. I can't think of any right now but are there any seafood restaurants in that area? I love Captins Galley in Winnsboro/Fairfield. :thumbsup: I know that might not be as flashy as the Columbiana area, if you can call it a flashy area, but the food is great, and I think it would do really well there. At the very least Red Lobster...I'll probably wish I had not made that comment. :rofl:

I agree I wish we had better seafood restaurants or a bigger selection to choose from. I love captin George on Knox Abott Dr. And the shrimper closed down because the owner wasn't paying his taxes. I said this before but I would love for columbia to open a Hymn's or something similar to the one in Charleston. I really don't care too much for the Charleston Crab House and I'm Red Lobstered out :wacko: Has anything replaced Spinnakers yet???

I agree I wish we had better seafood restaurants or a bigger selection to choose from. I love captin George on Knox Abott Dr. And the shrimper closed down because the owner wasn't paying his taxes. I said this before but I would love for columbia to open a Hymn's or something similar to the one in Charleston. I really don't care too much for the Charleston Crab House and I'm Red Lobstered out :wacko: Has anything replaced Spinnakers yet???

Bonefish Grill and Bluepoint Seafood are both really good.

Oh boy how could I have forgotten Bone Fish, :wub: I love that place, however, when will they learn that they need to open before 4pm, especially on Sundays. Blue Point, well its not in the Columbiana Area for one thing so it doesnt count, but the time that I did venture into the establishment, :huh: the menu and restaurant in general seemed to be a bit lacking. Maybe have been because it didnt offer much room for intimacy, but still, the menu was a bit dissapointing. Especially the "Lunch" menu.

I'm not sure, but didnt Captin George's Close down? I recall riding by and seeing a new sign up for a different restaurant. Can anyone help me on this, or do I have to drive way over there? :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Oh boy how could I have forgotten Bone Fish, :wub: I love that place, however, when will they learn that they need to open before 4pm, especially on Sundays. Blue Point, well its not in the Columbiana Area for one thing so it doesnt count, but the time that I did venture into the establishment, :huh: the menu and restaurant in general seemed to be a bit lacking. Maybe have been because it didnt offer much room for intimacy, but still, the menu was a bit dissapointing. Especially the "Lunch" menu.

I'm not sure, but didnt Captin George's Close down? I recall riding by and seeing a new sign up for a different restaurant. Can anyone help me on this, or do I have to drive way over there? :rofl:

Captain George's is a differnet concept now....Its called "Black Bull" and is more of a Mediterranean/Greek theme.....still the same owners though.....its a bit more pricey too.......by the way guys...i went into the JCPenney on the first day.....it was pretty, thats about all lol

• 1 month later...

Once again I am excited about this development. :yahoo: It shows steps in the direction in which I believe Columbia is more than ready to go. :thumbsup: I sincerely hope that they offer men's items. :shades: I know some stores only cater to the female shopper, but I hope that this is not the case with this new store. I wonder who will be next...Burberry, Aldo, Tiffany's, Ralph Lauren :blush:

Once again I am excited about this development. :yahoo: It shows steps in the direction in which I believe Columbia is more than ready to go. :thumbsup: I sincerely hope that they offer men's items. :shades: I know some stores only cater to the female shopper, but I hope that this is not the case with this new store. I wonder who will be next...Burberry, Aldo, Tiffany's, Ralph Lauren :blush:

Yeah right! Well maybe Aldo, Columbia really does need some more shoe stores