Columbiana Centre

Temeteron

Carolina Ale House (a new restaurant opening across the street from the JCPenney side of the mall will be opening soon.....they have the scoop at thestate.com, i cant seem to remember how to post it on here though.....help anyone?

I ate at the one at the Citadel Mall in Charleston and it was bad. It was Saturday lunch, service was terrible, and the food bad. I'd prob. rank that lunch in my top 10 worst restaurant experiences.

I ate at the one at the Citadel Mall in Charleston and it was bad. It was Saturday lunch, service was terrible, and the food bad. I'd prob. rank that lunch in my top 10 worst restaurant experiences.

If this is part of the chain from Florida, I welcome it. It was good most of the time and they had great specials and it was just a fun place to meet up. It's definitely a Florida type place, with the fishing decor, but it's also a sports bar. In Florida, however, they were named by the individual cities, not the states, so it should be named Irmo Ale House, leaving room for a Columbia Ale house, Lexington Ale House, etc. That's how it is in Florida. It may be that one or more of those names is already take. I plan on checking it out when it opens. I hope it is the same chain. I know you guys hate chains, but this was small business in FL not long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I wonder if the Express is closing at Columbia Place, or Columbiana.....they announced that they are restructuring and most likely closing 67% of their stores......i can't find the article...i think its on Limitedbrands.com site
Limited Brands is selling a 67% stake in Express to an investment group. That (hopefully) won't result in store closures, though it's a basically moribound band and some closures are likely.

• 4 weeks later...

It goes to show there are some crazy people out there. IMO, the criminal justice system needs to pay more attention to these threats and the more violent criminals and decriminalize drugs. Of course, I could never get elected, but what have all of the penalties and jail terms done to curb drug use? Nothing, while potentially violent individuals get a slap on the wrist.