Columbiana Centre

Temeteron

Reading this thread from the beginning, you've said some very immature comments about JC Penny and retail as well as making insensitive remarks about degrading an area (perhaps people too) because of a department store you personally do not like. Its NOT THAT you actually said it in bold but you agreed at the end in italics

One of the cosmetic women at Parisian Columbiana was talking to me about how JCPenney is moving in to that spot, and was saying how redneck a JCpenney is gonna be in there....."you might as well have a wal-mart in the mall without the groceries".....and I totally agree with her..... sick.png
that is situating yourself into hot water with many people.

JC Penny is well respected up and down the east coast and while this is opinionated of me saying this, many would agree that it is a store of class whether your in New York City or Columbia.

Edited by Jerseyman4

sure why not?? *OR* why don't they just tear down Parisian since it doesn't really seem to be doing that well....and add a new wing? Either that or they can build a new wing right there where the new express is....too bad its new and that most likely wont happen......But the parisian side seems to have the most parking lot that people don't really use, except for xmas.....but if it were to be expanded regardless of adding another hallway, or adding another level, they would have to build a parking garage, but General Growth malls dont usually have parking garages.....hmm...... :wacko:

Well, according to recent news, Parisian at Columbiana is leaving. You just might get your wish! :)

You're not good at noticing are you......Concord Mills is not a regular mall, it is an outlet mall, and has far more outlet stores and discount stores.....and brands like Nautica & Polo, and Off Saks, that actually have their own store and arent just labels in a department store.....nothing upscale, but it is different than other malls........forget that, just go to SouthPark, THE shopping destination of the Carolinas!

Edited by Temeteron

You're not good at noticing are you......Concord Mills is not a regular mall, it is an outlet mall, and has far more outlet stores and discount stores.....and brands like Nautica & Polo, and Off Saks, that actually have their own store and arent just labels in a department store.....nothing upscale, but it is different than other malls........forget that, just go to SouthPark, THE shopping destination of the Carolinas!

Southpark? Yawn. If I'm going to go shopping out of town I'll go to New York or at least Lenox or Phipps in Atlanta.

Hey i didnt say anything about Lenox, or other states, i was talking about shopping in the Carolinas, now if you talk about outside the Carolinas, lets see, Lenox and Phipps in ATL definately are a must, Aventura Mall & Town Center @ Boca Raton in Miami are awesome, Copley Place in Boston, International Plaza in Tampa, King of Prussia in Philly.....

That nice, huh? I've never been to Phipps or Lenox.

That goes moreso for selection. It basically looks like any other mall (except it tends to be sparesly populated), but the selection is FAR more exclusive than SouthPark.

Hey i didnt say anything about Lenox, or other states, i was talking about shopping in the Carolinas, now if you talk about outside the Carolinas, lets see, Lenox and Phipps in ATL definately are a must, Aventura Mall & Town Center @ Boca Raton in Miami are awesome, Copley Place in Boston, International Plaza in Tampa, King of Prussia in Philly.....

I know you would absolutely LOVE the Beverly Center in Los Angeles or Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly dont understand and wish I knew why these middle class stores have such strict demographic demands to open up stores.....H&M is in big and small cities in the NE and Mid-West.....why is it only in certain areas in the South? That goes for alot of other stores too.... :huh: