Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYTransplant

October Photo of the Month

Pick your favorite photo from the Photo of the Day thread.

Here's mine; October 17, 2005.

206518Full.jpg

This one gets my vote!! :thumbsup:

I'm not being critical, its just an observation, I love the photo & voted for it. :wub:

Is it just me, or has anyone else felt that this photo of the Liberty building is backwards? :blink:

I'm not sure if it's reverse or not, but those trees being where they are sure do lead one to believe that the angle is reverse, for sure.

The placement of the fountain makes it seem right, though.

Color me perplexed. :blink:

I'm not sure if it's reverse or not, but those trees being where they are sure do lead one to believe that the angle is reverse, for sure.

The placement of the fountain makes it seem right, though.

Color me perplexed. :blink:

The fountain is what messes me up. :silly:

If the fountain is in front of the Poinsett, then it is north of the Liberty Building. The north side of the liberty building is the left side when looking at the front. You should be seeing the left side, not the right. :blink:

It is not reversed. The picture was taken sitting behind the fountain in front of Symphony Hall. There are actually trees on that side, but are relatively new. Regards.

It is not reversed. The picture was taken sitting behind the fountain in front of Symphony Hall. There are actually trees on that side, but are relatively new. Regards.

Ah! thanks for clearing that up darw10. I thought that was the fountain in front of the Poinsett. I guess I'm easily confused. :shades: