Norfolk Development 2

vdogg

Those plots of land are what I rely on for building high. That size building, I cant even call it a tower, should be on the opposite side of Brambleton from Downtown.

That would be a perfect location for that sized tower (or building whichever u call it). I would prefer to see height stepped up to downtown with the tallest in the core (however Granby will change this dynamic quite a bit so all bets are off).

That would be a perfect location for that sized tower (or building whichever u call it). I would prefer to see height stepped up to downtown with the tallest in the core (however Granby will change this dynamic quite a bit so all bets are off).

I think Granby Tower may spawn a whole other "downtown." Seperate from business, kinda like East and West Manhattan. Manhattan has a recreational downtown and a business district downtown. Granby Tower may unintentionally create this with Residential Towers, more life. Every big city has a business and then a residential downtown.

I think Granby Tower may spawn a whole other "downtown." Seperate from business, kinda like East and West Manhattan. Manhattan has a recreational downtown and a business district downtown. Granby Tower may unintentionally create this with Residential Towers, more life. Every big city has a business and then a residential downtown.

I hope that you are right dude!

Ok I'm confused. You guys are talking about a 12-story building at Kirn Library on City Hall Ave, but this pic...

12story.jpg

...is where the Hilton is supposed to go, right?

no, the Hilton is going right across the street from the Trader building. This is where the the Kirn Library is and its right across from the MacAuthur memorial.

Yeah Rus this is the one I've seen. You can see the LRT vehicle coming out the bottom of the building!

I think that is cool! I think its going to be HRT's new HQs. They have stated multiple times they are looking for a new building and that the light rail runs through it makes it obvious to me. I could be wrong though.

I missed it too :lol: , but it looks totally awesome :D It isn't huge or tall, but it has some weight to it and it will look awesome in the skyline!

Just one more thing to add to the Developments Listing Thread....

I've gotta wait til this weekend. We have had 2 consecutive months of big announcements. It's tough to keep up with sometimes. I still have to add all 6 Ocean view projects that were mentioned in the article in the OV skyline thread. It has been unbelievable lately. :wacko:

Well vdogg i think we went a little bit off topic and sorry cause i know its hard work cleaning it up

Yeah, I know, but I haven't decided whether to put this in off-topic or make a new thread so have at it for now.