Memphis South Main/South End

william

As to the earlier post about Memphis and its south side, I stayed in South Main for a weekend last May. It is big-league. I wish Nashville had something like it. SoBro could be offer us that opportunity, but there are years to go.

I love Memphis. You posters from the Bluff City keep up the good work.

WW

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to the earlier post about Memphis and its south side, I stayed in South Main for a weekend last May. It is big-league. I wish Nashville had something like it. SoBro could be offer us that opportunity, but there are years to go.

I love Memphis. You posters from the Bluff City keep up the good work.

WW

There's a site up about the southend:

www.southendmemphis.com

Edit: Should have mentioned--I think Memphis just got started on downtown residential earlier than most cities, primarily because of the allure of the Mississippi River. I think most cities, including Nashville, are catching up exponentially. Within 5 years, I would bet that Nashville will have everything you praise about Memphis.

Archived