11 story tower rendering

doormanpoet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont believe it is. besides, IMO, who would want to live above the transfer station? i can only see office's interested in this. with the way deadrick was, all those same people are moving indoors and may draw more. i am talking about the homeless people.

i dont believe it is. besides, IMO, who would want to live above the transfer station? i can only see office's interested in this. with the way deadrick was, all those same people are moving indoors and may draw more. i am talking about the homeless people.

Cleveland - now there is a downtown with panhandling! They will walk right up to you with a Polaroid and offer to take your picture for 10 - 20 bucks. Nashville is patently afraid of anything that looks like a social outcast. Don't get me wrong. Safety first. The fact is that the homeless is a class that we must come to terms with. The social agencys which are stretched to the very limits of their resources can be very dangerous I understand from several sources. With gas prices rising it would do us all good to ride the bus one day a week. Luckily I work within 3 blocks of home. As soon as the weather and my lungs get on the same page.. I walk at least one way. My husband works within 2 miles, and is investigating a bicycle! (which means I will have to walk both.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I wonder what will happen of the current bus stops on Deadrick? I drove by last night (on 4th) and there must have been at least 10 homeless people laying around on benches and what not.

Also saw an ad that said the new MCC is opening 10/26.. it advertised 72 degrees year round :cold:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived