uptownliving

NoDa (N Davidson St Arts District) Projects

question: why hasn't the second phase of the Yards at NoDa apartments been built?  they own that tract and the rest of the apartments why wouldn't they have develop it during such demand?  anybody know.  

Glad they haven’t. Maybe it’ll be like the building on TREMONT, now their phase 2 is commercial and retail instead of apartments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

So that land had no real relation to the Yards (a Gvest Partners development), correct? I had assumed both were owned by the same person.

I am mostly thinking it because I'm looking for any bargaining chip the community can use to have Yards and Novel open up the fence that is separating their shared road connection for ped/biker use.

Yards At Noda Llc The
3050 Peachtree Rd NW #2
:Atlanta Ga

Here from the tax records is the address.   Page 12 of the lawsuit filed.  Great work @NCTiger

that explains why the rest of the site has not been developed with the development boom and the pads ready it could have easily been done. 

• Like 1

So I got to talk to a contractor in UCity the other day, and he mentioned that he was about to start (June/ July) construction on the apartments off of Matheson next to the creek. The entrance is to come in right behind the trucking company beside the gas station. He did say the portion of the greenway trail will not be built as part of his project but space will be left for completion at a later date. Are these the sme apartments we've already seen renderings for? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 11 HouseBZ said:

So I got to talk to a contractor in UCity the other day, and he mentioned that he was about to start (June/ July) construction on the apartments off of Matheson next to the creek. The entrance is to come in right behind the trucking company beside the gas station. He did say the portion of the greenway trail will not be built as part of his project but space will be left for completion at a later date. Are these the sme apartments we've already seen renderings for? 

Sounds like this is the development that the map shows as "The Exchange"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really do hope something comes to this area and the mill eventually gets redone. I personally really like how the Novel development and retail looks in person and can't wait for Wooden Robot to open up.  Only complaint is the view from their upper patio is of the side of the apartment building and undeveloped land between Tryon and the tracks... But if I can get a Good Morning Vietnam without getting bumped into, I'll take anything!

• Like 2

Yesterday there were contractors working inside of the old Revolution Pizza place.  I couldn't find any permits so I'm assuming they are just doing minor interior renovations as of now.   

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, JHart said:

Is that still going to be Room & Board or did that fall through?  There have been several new leases signed for this place over the last few years and still it sits

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/148288/new-restaurant-room-board-coming-to-the-former-revolution-ale-house-in-noda/

I'm not sure.  I was hoping to see something on the permit website that would indicate the tenant name, The only recent permits listed are the canceled Moo & Brew ones from a year or so ago. 

• Like 1