NoDa (N Davidson St Arts District) Projects

uptownliving

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 6:27 PM, lewy2000 said:

Fourscore and 3.5 years later, Mango's prepares to open.

IMG_1733.JPG

The sign is on and has been lit, but the inside looks the same as it has for over a year...

On 6/29/2017 at 2:22 PM, SgtCampsalot said:

Anyone know why NoDa Grocery doesn't dive head first into being a grocer? They're keeping themselves as a crappy convenience store with a few vegetables on the shelf. They could fill such a void.

Aaaaaand they're gone

• 2 weeks later...

Zip 28205 home of NoDa, Plaza Midwood, Optimist Park etc is one of the hottest HIPSTER zip codes in the country http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily-news/2017/10/06/are-hipsters-secret-hot-market?tp=i-H43-Bb-pf-puY7-1p-CQel-1c-pwof-28zh6R&om_rid=12372107 &Om_ntype=RMOdaily&om_mid=3203  On the Yelp Hipster score it is 93.5 who knew? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Zip 28205 home of NoDa, Plaza Midwood, Optimist Park etc is one of the hottest HIPSTER zip codes in the country http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily-news/2017/10/06/are-hipsters-secret-hot-market?tp=i-H43-Bb-pf-puY7-1p-CQel-1c-pwof-28zh6R&om_rid=12372107 &Om_ntype=RMOdaily&om_mid=3203  On the Yelp Hipster score it is 93.5 who knew? 

//staring at my watch waiting for the hipsters to flee the yuppies into some new neighborhood

Edited by SgtCampsalot
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crescent from the other side of the tracks. The mural caught my eye from Tryon, but the deck will forever be a blight on the new park and the station. (To be fair the new retaining wall for the tracks is pretty bad too)

IMG_0105.JPG

Edited by kermit

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

^^ The leasing office is open and I saw contractors coming in and out of the garage but I guess they are ready for leases.  I know @ricky_davis_fan_21 told us before but I think retail is planned in front of it on 36th St in like single story buildings. 

yea 15k sq foot retail building. I'm hoping TJs

5 hours ago, Nick2 said:

Now open? Does it look like it's still under construction to anyone else?

We talked to some of the film crew doing a promotional video for it and they said that yes some of the first renters are in. They said only a few though. 

Edit: KJHburg got photos of proof, zoom into the pics on the blue row of balconies,  the top balcony has furniture. 

Edited by 11 HouseBZ
Where's Waldo detective work
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Cadi40 said:

Love the mural, Wish NoDa would get a little more developed to the point where it's like a more hipster South End.

Going to be very hard for NoDa proper until it Makes the jump accross the tracks, and unfortunately one company owns the lion share of that land.

Not sure whether this article has been posted about Flywheel's "Greenway district" land. 

https://www.bisnow.com/charlotte/news/mixed-use/momentum-continues-with-the-greenway-district-81535#ath

Any word on whether these developments will forego parking garages? 

Edited by SgtCampsalot
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, SgtCampsalot said:

Any word on whether these developments will forego parking garages? 

Why would anywhere other than MAYBE uptown do that? Nothing would ever sell or rent out with out parking garages.

EDIT:

image.png.e9f9dab8ab15600874e7de699fc578ab.png

Edited by Guest