Memphis Grizzlies

sleepy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna make it down there next year for a game. I have never seen an NBA in person and being this close, I am stupid to not go see one. Go GRIZZ!!!

BTW, The New Jersey (NHL) fanbase is rather limited with the Rangers being the big draw and the Islanders, both within a few minutes of each other in NYC. Their fanbase is small as compared to most in the league, plus their arena is a dump. But they are building a new "Meadowlands" on the Jersey side of the Hudson. The new arena and fanbase is what made them want to come here in the 90's.

46 to 38 at the half in favor of the Grizz!

This is the third straight year the Grizzlies have been in the playoffs. They have yet to win a playoff game. Thus far, over 3 yrs. they're 10-0 in the playoffs. Here's hoping. :rolleyes:

What we need is a superstar. A person who can take control of the game and be consistently good!!! Pau Gasol is okay but he's not living up to his potential. IMO we need an AI, Lebron, or Kobe. I doubt Jerry West will get rid of Pau unless its for something extremely good. We lose him, we lose alot of the fanbase in Spain.

I'm gonna make it down there next year for a game. I have never seen an NBA in person and being this close, I am stupid to not go see one. Go GRIZZ!!!

Well, with the Grizz third straight 0-4 debacle in the playoffs, tickets next year ought to be easy to come by from scalpers outside the Forum. :lol:

I have already decided against getting my season tickets for next year unless there is a big shake up. If they don't get rid of Pau Gasol, I'm done with them.

I don't follow them enough to have much of an opinion on Gasol, but right now he ought to be worth a lot in a trade being an all star.

Who do you think the Grizz ought to get for him? Kevin Garnett's been mentioned.

I don't follow them enough to have much of an opinion on Gasol, but right now he ought to be worth a lot in a trade being an all star.

Who do you think the Grizz ought to get for him? Kevin Garnett's been mentioned.

Kevin Garnett would be good, we just need someone that's better than him, we have relied on him too much to be our "big man" and he could never possibly have been that position, that's our weak point i think...i love the grizzlies but i have always known that pau was the weak point in the team.....i really hope they get rid of him.

What we need is a superstar. A person who can take control of the game and be consistently good!!! Pau Gasol is okay but he's not living up to his potential. IMO we need an AI, Lebron, or Kobe. I doubt Jerry West will get rid of Pau unless its for something extremely good. We lose him, we lose alot of the fanbase in Spain.

Seems like the team is missing that one player that would put the current playoff making team into a playoff winning team. I'm not sure if it will hurt attendence that bad, at least they are making the playoffs and aren't sitting in the basement year after year. Things could be a lot worse for a team then making the playoffs three seasons straignt but being 0-12 in the playoffs IMO.

Seems like the team is missing that one player that would put the current playoff making team into a playoff winning team. I'm not sure if it will hurt attendence that bad, at least they are making the playoffs and aren't sitting in the basement year after year. Things could be a lot worse for a team then making the playoffs three seasons straignt but being 0-12 in the playoffs IMO.

Me too. IMO people are just emotional because the loss is still fresh in their minds. We have until what, October to forget about the last 4 games?

Gasol isn't so bad either. He was voted into the All-Star game so obviously many NBA fans have respect for him. Unfortunatly, he was sick during the game so he didn't play much -_-

I love the Grizz and used to love Pau, but he didn't show any hustle during this year's playoffs. He whines and complains extremely too much and plays like he's owed something. You're not owed anything in the NBA, you have to earn & demand respect. He doesn't dive after balls and just doesn't hustle. Get rid of him and lets get Kevin Garnett. We should've paid Eric Dampier what he wanted instead of giving SO much to Pau. $76 million is too much!!

Archived