Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TallTampa

St.Pete's boom continues

I agree, however both will fill in the skyline nicely, if built. The Edge has a similar design to the Signature Place. The more modern designs are a welcome change of pace IMO.

And to think that St. Pete used to be known as 'City That Never Wakes Up'. ;)

You forgot 'Heavens waiting room' that's the one I've always heard at least.. :silly:

You forgot 'Heavens waiting room' that's the one I've always heard at least.. :silly:

:D I wonder if they still have those shuffleboard courts downtown ?

I've also heard, "Home of the Newly wed and Nearly Dead"

That's it! :lol:

Seems to be more newly weds than nearly deads these days.

As for these projects, not bad for ol' sleepy St. Pete. LaVista is decent, but The Edge is definately a star. :thumbsup:

I hope all of these projects get built.

I can't believe I got it right! :yahoo:

I love both of the projects... I think I'm more partial to the styling of the Vista because the other seems like such a drastic change from the traditional. But they are both nice and I'd love to have either one.

LOL @ TaurenJ.

"Heaven's waiting room" played out a while ago. I believe "newly wed and nearly dead" is the latest one -- at least it's the latest one I've heard. St. Pete still has a good-sized retirement population, but it's attracting more young families these days.

LOL @ TaurenJ.

"Heaven's waiting room" played out a while ago. I believe "newly wed and nearly dead" is the latest one -- at least it's the latest one I've heard. St. Pete still has a good-sized retirement population, but it's attracting more young families these days.

Cute :thumbsup:

Hey, is there any word on how much the "Edge" will block "The Sage's" view?

Ed