New HQ in Rock Hill

monsoon

Looks as if Rock Hill has scored a high tech corporate HQ called 3D Systems Corp. They are relocating from California. They will be locating into a new 75,000 sq ft facility at the Waterford Business park and will employee about 130 people. Average salary of these jobs is $80K/year.

One of the reasons they located in Rock Hill were incentives from the State of SC.

Anyone know what this company produces?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks as if Rock Hill has scored a high tech corporate HQ called 3D Systems Corp. They are relocating from California. They will be locating into a new 75,000 sq ft facility at the Waterford Business park and will employee about 130 people. Average salary of these jobs is $80K/year.

One of the reasons they located in Rock Hill were incentives from the State of SC.

Anyone know what this company produces?

Home page...

http://www.3dsystems.com/

Great find Metro. This will be a nice addition for Rock Hill for sure.

A2

This is good news. Once people take notice of a place then others will follow. Pretty soon RH will be booming and the metro will continue to expand. Now if more HQ can be landed in the other counties then maybe Charlottes UA won't be so d***n small(I still don't like that statistic krazee). I never heard of urban area until I got on to UP.

Archived