• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

New HQ in Rock Hill

Looks as if Rock Hill has scored a high tech corporate HQ called 3D Systems Corp. They are relocating from California. They will be locating into a new 75,000 sq ft facility at the Waterford Business park and will employee about 130 people. Average salary of these jobs is $80K/year.

One of the reasons they located in Rock Hill were incentives from the State of SC.

Anyone know what this company produces?

Looks as if Rock Hill has scored a high tech corporate HQ called 3D Systems Corp. They are relocating from California. They will be locating into a new 75,000 sq ft facility at the Waterford Business park and will employee about 130 people. Average salary of these jobs is $80K/year.

One of the reasons they located in Rock Hill were incentives from the State of SC.

Anyone know what this company produces?

Home page...

http://www.3dsystems.com/

Great find Metro. This will be a nice addition for Rock Hill for sure.

A2

Yeah, I read that this morning. Of course, it would have been nice if they could've located downtown, but it is a plus for the city to be sure.

This is good news. Once people take notice of a place then others will follow. Pretty soon RH will be booming and the metro will continue to expand. Now if more HQ can be landed in the other counties then maybe Charlottes UA won't be so d***n small(I still don't like that statistic krazee). I never heard of urban area until I got on to UP.