Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

More High End Condos for West End

Us poor people can at least stil drive by and look.

The Southgate, or Southpark, or whatever it's called that just broke ground have units STARTING at $1,000,000.

And there's another one near Warner Park which should be in that neighborhood as well, but with more units.

There's hundreds and hundreds of $1,000,000+ properties in Nashville and it's suburbs. I'm sure that if it's done right, they'll have no trouble selling 'em. Then they'll be something more to gawk at when we drive down West End.

Dave, your telling my secrets. I love to walk in the hoods especially off of West End and see how good or bad some of these people decorate the inside of their homes. Your right on, they leave the drapes open for the world to see and you would be surprised how many don't have drapes. Those are some strange people.

Dave, your telling my secrets. I love to walk in the hoods especially off of West End and see how good or bad some of these people decorate the inside of their homes. Your right on, they leave the drapes open for the world to see and you would be surprised how many don't have drapes. Those are some strange people.

You are going to inspire another flight to the suburbs if you're not careful, Smeagolsfree!

First, you...:shades:...then they...:shok:...and finally, I...:rofl:

Just a-kiddin', of course!