Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ezcheese

snow in roctober

so, i've only been in the boston area for abour 5 months now. we got some snow at the end of october. the next day it was in the upper 60's/lower 70's. apparently the consensus is "that's new england for ya!"

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

Yah, in Michigan they say, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a couple of hours" (or minutes, something like that). Although I find that to be true in a vast majority of the country. This October was the first time we have not had even a trace of snow in October in something like 20 - 30 years.

Great pictures!

Nice pics. I also hadn't realized that they had gotten snow in that area already. It's been pretty warm down here.

Yah, in Michigan they say, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a couple of hours" (or minutes, something like that). Although I find that to be true in a vast majority of the country. This October was the first time we have not had even a trace of snow in October in something like 20 - 30 years.

I always heard that quote about Chicago. It must apply to nearly everywhere.

The first time in 20 or 30 years you haven't had snow in October? Yikes!

The first time in 20 or 30 years you haven't had snow in October? Yikes!
I remember several times where we haven't had any traces of snow until November. Then again, our side of the state gets much less snow.

It was 70 on Friday. :)