Construction Project Map

nickmgray

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats pretty nice. Would you be interested into incorporating it into UrbanPlanet's Development maps?

I noticed the maps that have been added to the main site here. I would not mind incorporating my map with those if it is possible. How were you able to have to dropdown menu created for the map?

Also, I've added several more projects to the map and am starting a second one with only web cams of the city or construction projects. http://sitexplode.net/mapit

Any feedback is appreciated!

I noticed the maps that have been added to the main site here. I would not mind incorporating my map with those if it is possible. How were you able to have to dropdown menu created for the map?

This was custom coded for our site so it is unique to us. Not sure how easy the data could be moved over since it is in a little different format. You can PM me if you'd like to go over this further. :)

Archived