Branson Landing

Wow, that's hard to imagine. I guess they are really going after the retirees or people who can afford a second home/condo. Aside from tourism is there much of a job market there?

Mainly, it just restaurant, retail, entertainment, and hotel jobs that are offered in Branson.

I would think most people would commute to Springfield to get other kinds of jobs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mainly, it just restaurant, retail, entertainment, and hotel jobs that are offered in Branson.

I would think most people would commute to Springfield to get other kinds of jobs.

We may consider purchasing time share there. I work out of the house only about 25 hrs/ week! The rest of the time is for play... and posting on forums!

We may consider purchasing time share there. I work out of the house only about 25 hrs/ week! The rest of the time is for play... and posting on forums!

Around Lake of the Ozarks, or Branson?

Both are excellent places to do so.

I also think Mountain Home or in that area has some timeshares.

If you do I'm sure some of us would like to hear about what's going on up there and what you see.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really like going to the Landing. They don't have anything we don't here in Fayetteville, but it's a nice little getaway. Anyone else notice the wind tunnel effect? Everytime I've been there it's like a giant wind tunnel when walking down the main area. I suppose it has to do with the lake being so close.

I really like going to the Landing. They don't have anything we don't here in Fayetteville, but it's a nice little getaway. Anyone else notice the wind tunnel effect? Everytime I've been there it's like a giant wind tunnel when walking down the main area. I suppose it has to do with the lake being so close.

Maybe I should have said they don't have things that we don't that I am interested in. We have Yankee Candle and the Discovery Channel store at the Promenade, Joe's Crab Shack isn't that spectacular (in my opinion of course) and those others I really don't have an interest in.

• 1 month later...

Archived