Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDC

Downtown wants to grow 'funky' faster

You are going to have to provide a link to that article or something, or I have a feeling a moderator is going to do it for you....they don't like the copying and pasting of articles in this forum.

I think it would be really cool to live in an old building above a store, too bad those apartments are probably really expensive....

I echo Mike's statements. Verbatim copying of articles is not permitted because it is a copyright violation, however it is permissible to quote certain passages and comment about them. It is also permissible to summarize the article and post a link to it.

At any rate, I'm stoked about developments in downtown Durham. It seems like it gets overlooked at times, what with the hoopla occuring in Raleigh. But downtown Durham has a crapload of potential and has already realized a good bit of it. I hope the trend continues. I certainly wouldn't mind living and/or working downtown.

HA! I fixed it without any flack from the administrator.

Many of the lofts already being rented downtown start around $800. My guess is that apartments (not the loft-style ones) would run a bit cheaper.