WOW!

linclink

Wow...

I'm away 2 weeks (no power, because of Wilma)... and when I come back the Sounds are approved, pictures of the Encore are up, theres a Hampton Suites going up in downtown... and like, 10 pages of Nashville pictures at 56k :yahoo::D !!!!

Wohoo!!!!!

Boy, did I miss this place...

For those of you who have any desire to know how my city wethered the storm, you can go to http://linclink.multiply.com my husband took the pics...

Looking forward to all the great new projects in Nashville!!

Paula

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lexy,

I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope that everyone made it out alive and in health!! Our home lost its roof, but then again, so did everyone else's house... trees... screens, extrusions, etc... but everyone else's did also...

Hope everything is well with your friends family. One can always get their material things back... theres insurance and FEMA, etc... but you can't get back a lost loved one.. so I hope they made it through!

Paula

Glad to have ya back Paula. Those photos show off just how bad hurricane damage can be. Really depressing to see all that devestation, esp. when it seems to happen so often anymore.

When you moving up here so you don't have to worry about hurricanes anymore and can come to Forum Meets? :D

Hey Paula, sure glad you're back. I was wondering and thinking it was taking too long for you to show up. We were going to send the posse.

Yep, get up here and add some class to these forum meets. Did you see that motley looking crew? omg. Just kidding fellers, but you know that.

Hey I like Motley Crew, but prefer Guns 'N Roses. Uhhhh........wait a minute.................different "Crew". My bad. :whistling:

hehehehe,

You guys are a hoot!!! And soo sweet too!!

Thanks for the great invites!! And for the warm welcome back... I couldn't wait till the power came back on so I could check in on you guys!! hehehe

As for the forum meet, if all goes as planned, I will be joining you guys in the summer!! As for the motley crew... I am partial to Bon Jovi.... hehehehe.. but alas.. .I think I'll fit right in!!!!

Paula

Archived