Nashville Projects

linclink

Hey Guys!!!

I thought I'd make a post with pics of all the projects nashville has for the next 1-4 years.... to really put things in perspective... if anyone could be kind enough to put these buildings on a map so we can see where everything will come up... THAT would be AWESOME!!!

Well, here goes (and whatever I miss.. PLEASE add to the list!!!)

Signature Tower

SignatureView1.jpg

Viridian

ViridianChurchSt-022504.gif

Encore

ENCOREREDESIGN1.jpg

encoreaerial2.jpg

I LOVE this look.. if they used this kind of glass...makes it look like a crystal palace... to bad it won't look like this... but it would look awesome if the skin looked this way!

Bristol West End

artist_rendering.jpg

Bristol on Broadway

152258_bristol.jpg

MTA:

news_map1.gif

Adelicia:

Adelicia.jpg

SunTrust:

SunTrustNew.jpg

5th and Main:

exterior_side.jpg

exterior_03.jpg

Nashville Federal Court House

URBAN_1_400-corner-b.jpg

Courthouse.jpg

WestEnd Lofts

thewetower2.jpg

Courthouse Square Design

(couldn't copy picture location, if any one has it Please post!!)

East Nashville Roudabout

(couldn't copy picture location, if any one has it Please post!!)

Rolling Hill Mill

c767205f.jpg

The Icon

ICON.jpg

Adelicia

Adelicia.jpg

Symphony Hall:

exterior_2.jpg

exterior_3.jpg

exterior_1.jpg

Now, I know I am Missing ALOT of buildings...

If anyone has pics of the following:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION OR ABOUT TO START:

12th and Division (The Crosland Group)

1101 18th

Hampton Inn and Suites on 4th

The West End

The West End Lofts

The Southgate on West End

West End Close

Regent project on West End Circle

Regent project on Long Blvd

Park West Court on Long

807 18th

Morgan Park Place

The Enclave

The Lofts @ Wedgewood

Church and 17th (another Tony G.)

The Keener @ Harding

The Harrison Phase I II and III

The unnammed project of townhomes @ 4th and Harrison

The Summit West End

The Plaza for the arts 12th and Demonbreun

The proosal by Southern Land development and Monroe Carell at the foot of Shelby St. Bridge(mixed use )

East End Lofts

The Monroe

The Hill Center

(this list was copied from the project lists post)...

It would be great to see renderings for all these projects above... that way we could see in one place ALL the buildings coming up!!!

Again, if anyone could be so kind as to plot ALL of this on a map.. THAT would REALLY give us a good impression of the kind of infill that Nashville will be seeing within the next 4 years or so!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot linclink,

I have not figured the whole process of adding pictures to post. I am so glad you took the time to do this.

There is a program on Urban Planet that has mapping features and has other cities entered but not Nahville. We probably may need to talk to Metro.m to see how to add Nashville to the lsit of cities that are featured. Maybe Rural King can help.

Hey Guys,

It was my pleasure!!

It took me a while to figure out how to post pics as well!!

Basically if you find the pictures on the web, you do a right click on the mouse, and scroll down to "copy image location" Then when you are posting you click on the little tree picture (where you have the fonts, size, bold, italics, etc... theres a picture of a globe, one of a letter and one of a tree). A box will pop up with http:// well, you basically paste the location you copied into that box and click ok... And thats it!!!

Now for those of you who have renderings of other projects... please post!!! And I know a few of you know how to make the cool maps.. boy if someone could go all out and get one of those areal view type satelite pictures and plot the buildings on there THAT would be pretty awesome too :D !!

Well, here goes another:

Nashville Sounds Stadium:

rendering_lg.jpg

newpark_aerial.jpg

There is a program on Urban Planet that has mapping features and has other cities entered but not Nahville. We probably may need to talk to Metro.m to see how to add Nashville to the lsit of cities that are featured. Maybe Rural King can help.

Your request has been processed. :D I'm working on seeing how to get one done.

I have to ask, in the renderings of the Symphony Hall, there appears to be a huge and lush green lawn when approaching from the bridge, however, when looking at the Encore aerial view this same spot appears to be a big parking lot and some ugly buildings. Does anybody know if the city has plans to actually convert this surface lot into a lawn (or is this just a rendering of a fantasy)? Sure would be nice though!

I dont think I double posted anything but my apologies if I did. I hope I have figured this out now so if I did watch out I will be turning in to a posting fool. There will be more to come.

post-4789-1131632623_thumb.jpg The Belle Meade TheaterHarris Teater project

post-4789-1131632906_thumb.jpg Vanderbilt Dorms

post-4789-1131632985_thumb.jpgHarrison Lofts

post-4789-1131633090_thumb.jpgRidgeway @ Kenner

post-4789-1131633278_thumb.jpgMorgan Park Place

post-4789-1131633597_thumb.jpgWerthan Mills

post-4789-1131633670_thumb.jpgWest End Close

post-4789-1131633884_thumb.jpgThe Enclave

post-4789-1131633921_thumb.jpgAvenue Of The Arts

post-4789-1131633979_thumb.jpg11th & Gulch (speculative model)

post-4789-1131634232.jpgThrailkill Hall Belmont University

post-4789-1131634326_thumb.jpgVanderbilt Research Facility

post-4789-1131634375_thumb.jpgBristol On Broadway

post-4789-1131634433_thumb.jpgpost-4789-1131634468_thumb.jpgDemonbreun Stret Bridge

post-4789-1131634560_thumb.jpgBelmont University School of Nursing building

post-4789-1131634706_thumb.jpgCohen Building

post-4789-1131634774_thumb.jpgRolling Mill Hill

I think this is the Lofts at the Exchange . I didnt realige it posted

post-4789-1131634623_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131632623_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131632906_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131632985_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633090_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633278_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633597_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633670_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633884_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633921_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131633979_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634232.jpg

post-4789-1131634326_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634375_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634433_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634468_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634560_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634623_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634706_thumb.jpg

post-4789-1131634774_thumb.jpg

The newly graded lot in the last picture is where the West End Lofts are going. It's across the street from a vintage apartment house underconstruction and the Midtown Lofts at Bell and 31st. Wesley Bernard is on Long where it seems every house on the street has been sold for development purposes. It's sad to see the old 'hood bite the dust like that, but money is money, and the owners saw green. Example, 6 smallish house on smallish lots fetched $3.5 million. Can't say I blame the owners. I still hate to see my old neighborhood become something unfamiliar to me.

Hey Smeagolsfree!!

Thanks for the great projects you posted!! The West End Summit sure looks good!!!

As for the Adelicia... I was under the impression that one was the Adelicia and the other was Adelicia Lofts... I guess they are the same... in that case I really like the old one better than the new one! But, oh well...

Hey Smeagolsfree!!

Thanks for the great projects you posted!! The West End Summit sure looks good!!!

As for the Adelicia... I was under the impression that one was the Adelicia and the other was Adelicia Lofts... I guess they are the same... in that case I really like the old one better than the new one! But, oh well...

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I have been following Nashville developments for quite a while now. I am so happy about all of the new and proposed developments that are happening. I am in the Navy stationed in Virginia Beach but come home to Nashville every so often. I really hope that Signature Tower gets built. I received an e-mail from Tony G. today and he told me that all they are waiting on is governmental approval and should know something within 60 days. In a past e-mail he sounded pretty optimistic about the tower being built. I'm almost tempted to ask him what he knows about all of the other "proposed" developments in the are, but I not sure if he is willing to speculate anything. Just so everyone knows, if you go to the the Signature Tower website to the "contact us" portion you can probably ask your own questions as well. I was really suprised that Tony G. actually answers the e-mails himself. Well anyways I'm glad to beb a member and lets keep showing our support for Nashville. I even mentioned the forum from skyscraperpage (unfortunetly I wasn't aware of this sight at the time :blink: ) and he said that he went to it yesterday and was really impressed with all of the support for Signature Tower.

Thanks you guys! I am so happy with all of the current and future development going on in Nashville. I was getting worried for a while because as of a couple of years back I was starting to think that nothing new was going to happen downtown. We all know that there has always been so much "talk" about what was going to happen but nothing ever did. I hope that Tony G. can come through or actually the Nashville government can. After the latest setback with the new ball field it kind of makes me nervouse. I can see so much potential for that area and SOBRO. Another area I would like to see develope more is the area across the river where that horrid recycling center is. What an eyesore! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the environment but not smack in the city next to the interstate. I could definately see some mid rises going up there or even some sort of residential development. Heck maybe even a highrise would look there. I don't know maybe I'm just dreaming but who knows with the way things seem to be happening in Nashville lately I guess that anything is possible. Hopefully Tony G. will send me another e-mail when more news is available. I have a feeling if it's good news we will all know because I'm sure that it will be all over the local news. Later everyone! :D

Going to add a list of new ones here that may have been listed on another thread.

Watkins college of art Dorms (recently completed)

Parc @ Metro Center(a new multi building 200 unit plus apartment complex next to Maxwell House Hotel)

Music City Lofts on 3rd ave.

The Brownstone @ 5th and Garfield

The Garfield @ 6th & Garfield

The Lofts @ 160 2nd ave.

Edgehill Village (Whiteway Cleaners Rehab site) Villa & Edghill

Edgehill Village ( Whiteway Cleaners rehab site)

The last two are right across the street from each other and I think at one time they had some HazMat situations because this was an older industrial site.

Archived