1. 1. select below...

• SimCity (Classic)
    • SimCity 2000
    • SimCity 3000
    • SimCity 4

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only problem with SC4 is that is very compicated. Trying to figure out what city needs what type of jobs or housing. Or why I can't get the traffic count down on a particular stretch of road even though I have ample grid connections. I used to play for hours until I gave up and started cheating. I know it sounds dishonerable but if you play the game you will see what I am talking about. I now have metro with 600,000 residents with a main city of 180,000 thousand. I try to build realistic so I don't use extreme cheats. All in all I love sim city.

I agree. I never play SC4 without the money cheat anymore.

Looking forward to SC5, but I don't have the time to learn the ins and outs of a complicated and deep game anymore.

sim farm!

That was a great game. I had forgotten about that one :)

i really loved sim earth, i thought it was great,

but my fav is sc 4, i love the idea of building several cities that all interact with each other.

Sim Earth was hard. I never coudl figure it out. Things always felt beyone my control.

Archived