Subforums in the Arkansas forum

Mith242

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway maybe I should actually respond to the topic. I have no problem with there being a Little Rock or Central Arkansas subforum. I was a bit worried at first that there'd be nothing left in the general Arkansas forum. But I think there will be more than I initially thought. The general forum could die down a bit. Whatever works with everyone is fine by me.

Ironically when the Northwest subforum was created it's died off a bit. Although I think it has more to do with the fact that they wanted a moderator first which was Matt. But then with him being moderator of the Oklahoma and Middle East forums he now has other duties to attent to also. Of course it doesn't help I've been spending all my time trying to upload and post all my pics in the general Arkansas forum too.

^I'm going to try to spend more time today in the Arkansas Forum.

Unfortunately I've had something come up and I won't be having much time to spend on here as I'm used to. But in a few weeks I should be back to posting very regularly again. Matt will have to fill in the void while he's not working on other forums also.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Talking in another topic about rural Arkansas, someone suggested a rural Arkansas forum. While I like the idea, I don't think we have enough regular posters around here to keep one going, even though there are probably many folks out there off the boards who would be interested in this discussion.

So I'm not really for a rural/small-town Arkansas forum, simply because of the lack of numbers. I'm afraid I would be the only poster ;) What say you, fellow posters?

Talking in another topic about rural Arkansas, someone suggested a rural Arkansas forum. While I like the idea, I don't think we have enough regular posters around here to keep one going, even though there are probably many folks out there off the boards who would be interested in this discussion.

So I'm not really for a rural/small-town Arkansas forum, simply because of the lack of numbers. I'm afraid I would be the only poster ;) What say you, fellow posters?

I can't guarantee I'll be posting a lot but I don't see any problems in having one. I think there may be more activity than you might think. It may not be as active as some of the other subforums but I think there could be activity. Guess it just depends on how much we have to say about it. If you didn't think there was enough we could always start a topic or two and see how things go from there.

• 7 years later...

When does the NWA sub forum get to be above LR?

Pretty sure all the forums are locked into the positions they are in.  I'm guessing maybe you're referring to how topics inside each forum will move depending on which one has had the most recent post.  But don't think the forums themselves work this way.

• 8 years later...