Southern city skylines at night.

Lexy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHARLOTTE:

Charlotte_skyline_dusk.jpg

Driendl_Charlotte_car4_large.jpg

The big shiny white rectangle below is actually a building! haha (I've never seen it THAT lit up before)

Driendl_Charlotte_car3_large.jpg

charlotte.jpg

**I love how Jacksonville is SO colorful!**

**That one pic of Atlanta with those orange lights underneath the water spouts is awesome!**

Impressive! I think Hurst (Herst?) Tower adds a transition that makes BOA look great. Before Hurst, the height jump was sudden and now it looks well blended. Someone knew what they were doing.

:thumbsup:

Well, my hometown does not have a spectacular skyline at night...at least not with buildings. Here are some pictures of the largest cable-stay bridge in the Western Hemisphere in Charleston at night!

Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge

e01d827a.jpg

Bridge opening night fireworks (the largest display in the Southeast U.S.!!)

CooperRiverBridge2.jpg

941fc241.jpg

The bridge looking towards downtown Charleston the night before opening

CooperRiverBridge4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I travelled through Little Rock over the Thanksgiving holiday and have a couple of night shots now. Sorry they aren't the greatest. I think I kept the sutter open a little too long. That and I wish I had taken them closer. This is from North Little Rock.

img44981wa.jpg

img45009da.jpg

Archived