Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

Uhhh question........

The JK Polk tower for crying out loud is purple STILL! Why? Anyone know what the reason for this is?

From tonight.

purple.jpg

It does look good in the skyline though see........

Picture106.jpg

Lexy buddy I think you might be thinking a little bit too hard!

:unsure: Well it bothers the hell out of me for goodness sake. I mean really. The Tennessean can do articles about drunk hippos having ganbang parties at the frozen pond, but they can't get to the bottom of this. What a travesty!!!!! A downright OUTRAGE!!!! There will be riots in the streets. Civil unrest at the highest!!! It'll be, dare I say, ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired and I think I may go to bed now. :whistling:

LOL, well then maybe we can organize a group to meet up and march down there and pickett the purple lights. You are correct about the Tennessean though. I remember one time they had a big story on wich way to put your toilet paper, over or under? It will be okay Lex we will take care of it.

I happen to like the purple lights. It give a little color to the downtown skyline at night.

Please dont burn my car when you riot in the streets. Just burn the buildings on Williams ugly building list.

Roger Roger. What's your vector victor?

Anyways. I like the lights. It sure beats those boring amber colored lights up there before. They should do red and green for Christmas ya know. Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness etc.

Do I have clearance Clarence.

I think the entire downtown could do better with lights at Christmas. Nothing has ever been done with the taller buildings at Christmas. THen we could say " Look at all the purdy colors"

Do I have clearance Clarance.

I think the entire downtown could do better with lights at Christmas. Nothing has ever been done with the taller buildings at Christmas. THen we could say " Look at all the purdy colors"

I reckon you be riiiight.

we're thrilled w/the lights -- noticed them a couple weeks ago and thought we were imagining it! Now we admire them every night! I had always said they should do something more to show off the structure of the building. Maybe they read my mind!

David

so timmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

i like the purple lights. and maybe if the titans start winning we could make them blue and red!

Yeah, Dave - we lucked up on that -- it was one little miracle after another, boom boom boom, and all of a sudden we were real urbanites with a view! :)