Shops on Demonbreun are sold for 19 million

smeagolsfree

The new strip of clubs, shops and restaurants were sold to and investment group out of Houston. This is very interesting news. This group of shops replaced all of the tourist shops that were there when the Country Music Hall of Fame was there. I think this could signal more development to come in this area sooner rather than later. What do you guys think.

here is the link

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl.../511100378/1003

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the same thing. The transformation of that area is nothing short of amazing. The old tourist shops, the Hall of Fame, and all that really strange, but delightfully eclectic grittiness has been replaced with successful ventures nothing short of miraculous. With the Gulch, ICON, 12 & Division, Adelicia, the 10-building residence hall complex Vanderbilt is buiding on 18th, Belmont's building boom and all the other, it seems a prime area for so many people within an easy walk of whatever goes up in the vicinity.

Its amazing how much we can put together if we keep ours eyes open and talk to each other. Again, we all have little pieces of a puzzle and can figure things out before they happen. You would be surprised at the number of real estate people and business people in Nashville that have no idea what is happening in this city.

Keep the tid bits of info coming.

Property Transfers before building permilts for sure. Property transfers is the one thing I have not done a good job about watching. It would be really cool if one person could watch those and and others could keep their eyes on other public docs. Its almost too much now to keep an eye on 20 or 30 sites I look at. I do try to see what is happening at the zoning commision meetings and a few other public hearings. I did find the site on the Metro site that list all of the zoning codes. That is another thing to keep an eye on is zoning changes for land especialy in the downtown area.

Archived