Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

Nashville Panorama

Here area a couple of panoramic pics I took today while out and about in town. This perspective really shows the connection between downtown and West End. You can actually see the airport "skyline" in the last pic of the larger pano! WOW! Anyways, the area I took these from is a bluff that overlooks I-440 west of town about three blocks off of Charlotte Pike. Enjoy.

NashPan1.jpg

And for those that care about the skyline and not all that "stuff" in West End....

NashPan2.jpg

Thats a great shot. I think it would be even more spectacular if it was a night shot!

Don't worry. I have already planned a nightime shot from there. :thumbsup:

Hey Lexy

Is this from the Dreaminc site on the other side of I-440. Me, Dave, William and Doorman were up there Saturday. Thats a million dollars view.

Hey Lexy

Is this from the Dreaminc site on the other side of I-440. Me, Dave, William and Doorman were up there Saturday. Thats a million dollars view.

Yes it is.

Excellent pictures Lexy. The West End area is really starting to have quite a skyline all itself. Just imagine what it would look like with the West End Summit added in!

A new pano from the "point"

Taken today around lunchtime. Look at the Viridian Tower and how it makes a huge difference on the skyline now!

ssspanorama1.jpg

Ricky, I did photoshop it, but sometimes the shade is too hard to overcome in a pic. That is why I made the same pano a bit smaller and just included the downtown core. I had to gve a little to take a little in that case.

A new pano from the "point"

Taken today around lunchtime. Look at the Viridian Tower and how it makes a huge difference on the skyline now!

ssspanorama1.jpg

Ricky, I did photoshop it, but sometimes the shade is too hard to overcome in a pic. That is why I made the same pano a bit smaller and just included the downtown core. I had to gve a little to take a little in that case.

That's a great pic!!!

Hey Lexy thats a great new pic. I really like that angle alot. The Viridian is going to be so awesome in the skyline once its complete. Really looking forward to it!

^ I think it's called watercolor. I really don't remember what it is, LOL!!!

hey, you should get a shot, over some road or interstate with the downtown in the background, and set the camera so that the exposure is longer, im thinking that youre using a tripod to make the pictures uniformly the same on the horizontal plane, so that its easier to put together. anyway, if you set the exposure for like 10-20 seconds the cars lights will look like streaks of light, where has the buildings lights will remain constant because the camera and the buildings are not moving. it'll be a cool effect :).

I am going to try that at a place that is kinda "shaddy". I still have to figure out the camera and if I can change the exposure or not.