Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Welcome

Welcome all to the new Kentucky Forum!!!! Lets try to get this started off right. I will be putting together a nice Paducah picture post here very soon to help kick off the KY Forum!!! Anbody else with pics, topics, questions, post em. We need material!

All you KY Forumers without a home, all you KY lurkers, and everybody who is interested in KY, we now have a forum just for you! Don't be shy!! Everybody needs to jump in feet first and see where this forum goes. :D

Hey everyone, I am glad to see a section devoted to Kentucky. I lurk around on other sites and the topics get mixed up or lead astray hopefully I can keep up better on here and get some civil discussion going and share what I know is going on in and around my hometown (Louisville), there is alot that gets lost in the mix.

Welcome to the site FajitaNightmare!!! You have definately come to the right place for civil discourse on urban news and for good sources of information. I look forward to your imput.

This forum is new, so we need new local members from KY to help get it started and off the ground. I really hope you can help us do that. More activity usually means more folks find us, and thus more topics and discussion, etc., you can see how that works. :D