Introduce Yourself

Rural King

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. I'm Brett and I'm from Louisville as my city indicates. I seem to never be able to get my hands on enough economic development news and business projects regarding Kentucky, so I'm looking forward to reading what a few more enthusiasts from my state have to say. I'm a die hard Louisville advocate and I sometimes think this is the greatest city ever, but I just probably get a little too excited, haha. But, doesn't everyone?

^ This is the place for you then. We definitely welcome all urban enthusiasts to the forum! One can rarely be too excited over developments in their community, region, or state IMO. LOL

Hopefully the KY forum can get more folks like you so we can get more infomation and dialogue going, which should get more folks posting on this board, which leads to more info, more posting, etc. Get the ball rolling more or less.

Oh yeah, before I forget: Welcome to the boards. :D

Archived