The "Mystery Tower"

GRDadof3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're one in the same Rizzo. I'm convinced that the artist hand drew in the reflection. Look how the reflected building (the taller one) is shorter than its real life counterpart too :huh: The 3D software would have put it almost exactly the same height, wouldn't it?

Noooneeenaaanooonoooneeenaaanooo!!!

There's this one from the website too:

http://www.alticorhotel.com/video.html

Turn your speaker volume way up, even if you're still at work :D

apple.gifcarrot.gif

The video shows the building as if it were right directly East of 99 Monroe and South of Louis.

Edit: scratch that, the video shows it at the Art Museum site.

Remeber, anytime the words alticor, mystery, office, tower, are in the same sentence people start to shake.

Maybe that's not such a good thing :unsure: I even had some of you "reason-rationale" people going. I'm still sticking with my hand-drawn reflection theory though. And if Macatawa makes a big announcement, I promise I won't mention this thread :thumbsup:

I apologize for being rain parade guy, i guess i'm just the resident cynic. GR is my home I love it here, I love the growth, but I think we need to remain grounded or we may not ever be taken seriously.

or maybe that's the point :)

Archived