City slogans

krazeeboi

This thread was inspired by Atlanta's efforts at branding itself, including coming up with a city slogan.

So does your city have a slogan?

For some reason, all of the welcoming signs into the city of Rock Hill proclaim that it is a city with "no room for racism." Don't know the origins of that one, but I think it needs to be replaced. You want your city slogan to bring positive thoughts to mind.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread was inspired by Atlanta's efforts at branding itself, including coming up with a city slogan.

So does your city have a slogan?

For some reason, all of the welcoming signs into the city of Rock Hill proclaim that it is a city with "no room for racism." Don't know the origins of that one, but I think it needs to be replaced. You want your city slogan to bring positive thoughts to mind.

Yeah my hometown of Fayetteville(NC) has the "All American City" officially but unofficial is Fayettenam...but hey we got some things going for us and the momentum is there. Such as a downtown park called freedom park and another revilalization of the downtown area. I think most people do not realize is that Fayetteville is one of NCs oldest and there is a lot of history there. UNC was chartered there and George Washington even stopped through when he attended a meeting of the NC continental congress.

• 2 weeks later...

Baltimore: "The greatest city in America"

Washington DC: "Justitia Omnibus (Justice for All)"

Virginia Beach: "Community for a Lifetime"

Columbia: "Where Friendliness Flows"

Ha those are hilarious! should be more like:

Baltimore: "The most violent city in America"

DC: "Trafficia Omnibus" (Traffic for All)

Virginia Beach: "Community for a Retiree"

Columbia: "Where Ignorance Flows"

:rofl:

Please dont get offended its a mere joke thanks

Archived