New England regional transit

Cotuit

As well it should. Improved transit in our states would greatly enhance the livability in the region. Then again, we've been saying that for a long time on boards like these, but I guess it takes a nice newspaper article to really let people know...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As well it should. Improved transit in our states would greatly enhance the livability in the region. Then again, we've been saying that for a long time on boards like these, but I guess it takes a nice newspaper article to really let people know...

What is really disgusting is the low level of rail use for freight in New England. Conrail should have rebuilt the Hudson River bridge right a way. All rail traffic now comes in thru Albany and the former B & A lines into New England. The number of trucks On I-84 west of Hartford, built on a former rail right of way, cause it to be one of the most difficult interstates to drive on. I not even going to mention the cowboys on I-95!

Mark

Archived