Campau Commons

GRDadof3

" Kent County Human Services Complex" Thats interesting. My contact through the city of wyoming said that they offered to purchase Rogers Department store a while back but the owners refused to sell. In any case I would have prefered either them or Bob taking the property. BTW this project looks real nice. I do think that brick helps out a LOT. As for the management offices, well they want to put in some landscapping I hope. Thats why I like the setback. It makes it look a little less downtown urban.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" Kent County Human Services Complex" Thats interesting. My contact through the city of wyoming said that they offered to purchase Rogers Department store a while back but the owners refused to sell. In any case I would have prefered either them or Bob taking the property. BTW this project looks real nice. I do think that brick helps out a LOT. As for the management offices, well they want to put in some landscapping I hope. Thats why I like the setback. It makes it look a little less downtown urban.

by landscapping I think minimal is the best. Grass, a few trees, and a some bushes against the building. Nothing out of the ordinary but makes it look a little less downtownish and more residential. You have to remember that this is still for a residential project. If this was a commerical project I would prefer a minimal of 15' setback with all cement and planter boxes with trees and bushes. The diffrent types of projects tells what type of landscapping should be done.

• 1 year later...

Archived