Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcheiss

Where will Trump build next?

It seems these days that The Trump Organization is building a Trump Tower in every city.

I want to know where you guys think Trump will build it's next location.

My guess's are London, Miami, Orlando, and Hong Kong.

I would guess he will start towards the west coast, and build in Chicago, LA, SF, and possibly San Diego. Then he should move to Asia, in cities such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shangai. Then possible Europe - London, Paris, Monaco. After that, he may move towards more smaller cities, like he did with Tampa and New Orleans, and build in Charlotte, Providence, Nashville, Denver, and Kansas City.

Oh yeah, he should build in Miami, Philly, and some Texas cities.

Oh, and he could go to Atlanta.

I would guess he will start towards the west coast, and build in Chicago, LA, SF, and possibly San Diego. Then he should move to Asia, in cities such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shangai. Then possible Europe - London, Paris, Monaco. After that, he may move towards more smaller cities, like he did with Tampa and New Orleans, and build in Charlotte, Providence, Nashville, Denver, and Kansas City.

Trump is building a 92 Floor Tower in Chicago.

Nasheville and Philly would be good locations. Hong Kong and Shangai as well. And Austin in Texas would be another good choice.

My guess would be LA, Miami, or any of the major Texas cities.

But I also think he will continue to build in smaller cities, maybe Nashville, St. Louis , or Charlotte.

hehehe, I am not sure this luxury condo boom will last long enough for all these cities to be covered.

He's been building in other cities in Miami's metro for a while (Sunny Isles Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach) but for some reason he has stayed away from Miami. Too much competition I guess.

Trump in Miami

indepic2.jpg

From left

Trump International

Trump Palace

Trump Royale

Trump In Fort Lauderdale

trump-rendering.jpg

Trump Tampa

section_2.gif

Trump Las Vegas

trump-towers.jpg

I think Trump will do Dubai.

Trump in Miami

indepic2.jpg

From left

Trump International

Trump Palace

Trump Royale

Trump In Fort Lauderdale

trump-rendering.jpg

Trump Tampa

section_2.gif

Trump Las Vegas

trump-towers.jpg

I think Trump will do Dubai.

Trump has proposed building a location in Dubai already. The Palm Trump International Hotel.

Here's a pic.

18585-PalmTower.jpg

Everybody in Dubai seems to be trying to top each other for the best looking building these days.

I guess Trump decided to be cool and join the club. :lol:

Hasn't he already announced his intention to build a new tallest for Denver ?

I read an article about a Trump project in Denver a couple months ago. I don't rembember it saying it would be a new tallest, but I may have missed that part.

Trump is also doing a project in Toronto which is supposed to be completed in 2009. The Trump International Hotel & Tower will be 70-stories tall.

torontotrump9py.jpg

Trump in New Orleans..

Trump International Hotel and Tower New Orleans will be between 60-70 stories and 750-800 feet tall.

trumpinternationaltower7uf.jpg

Atlanta. Midtown, Downtown or Buckhead? If he ever builds in Atlanta I would prefer him to build out in the burbs b/c his building are always so ugly. I do have some respect for the design for New Orleans. Maybe he's changing???

I think many of his towers are very elegant. Especially Trump Tower Toronto and Chicago. Some, however, are not so nice. I'm think of his Tampa Tower. I think it's pretty ugly.

Let Trump build in Charleston, SC! We need a leader who is not afraid to take chances and do things many other people would not do.

And no, the office/hotel tower would not be built in the historic district...he could build it around the medical complex!