Where will Trump build next?

mcheiss

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess he will start towards the west coast, and build in Chicago, LA, SF, and possibly San Diego. Then he should move to Asia, in cities such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shangai. Then possible Europe - London, Paris, Monaco. After that, he may move towards more smaller cities, like he did with Tampa and New Orleans, and build in Charlotte, Providence, Nashville, Denver, and Kansas City.

Oh yeah, he should build in Miami, Philly, and some Texas cities.

Oh, and he could go to Atlanta.

I would guess he will start towards the west coast, and build in Chicago, LA, SF, and possibly San Diego. Then he should move to Asia, in cities such as Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Shangai. Then possible Europe - London, Paris, Monaco. After that, he may move towards more smaller cities, like he did with Tampa and New Orleans, and build in Charlotte, Providence, Nashville, Denver, and Kansas City.

Trump is building a 92 Floor Tower in Chicago.

Nasheville and Philly would be good locations. Hong Kong and Shangai as well. And Austin in Texas would be another good choice.

hehehe, I am not sure this luxury condo boom will last long enough for all these cities to be covered.

Hasn't he already announced his intention to build a new tallest for Denver ?

I read an article about a Trump project in Denver a couple months ago. I don't rembember it saying it would be a new tallest, but I may have missed that part.

Trump is also doing a project in Toronto which is supposed to be completed in 2009. The Trump International Hotel & Tower will be 70-stories tall.

torontotrump9py.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Atlanta. Midtown, Downtown or Buckhead? If he ever builds in Atlanta I would prefer him to build out in the burbs b/c his building are always so ugly. I do have some respect for the design for New Orleans. Maybe he's changing???

Archived