Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RestedTraveler

Where in Greenville?

The idea for this thread is that you can post a photo of something from around Greenville. The object of the photo, upon first inspection, may be very difficult to recognize. However, it can still be fun to guess the location.

I'll start off with an easy one:

62946502_84d250f345_b.jpg

I don't know the name of the building, but I've seen that from the Richardson Street Garage often, between S. Laurens Street and S. Main. :D

That's what i was thinking too. I'd LOVE to live there. that's awesome

If it makes you feel any better RT, I wouldn't have guessed it.

I've been to the mall twice since I've lived here. And judging from that picture, I didn't look up either time. :D

It's the overhang from which the lighting is suspended at Salsarita's in the Shops at Greenridge. :lol:

The employees there tell me that it's not intentional that this says, "HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI ..." :P

That should be the City Plaza, next to City Hall? These are a few pieces from the original City Hall, which stood on that location. :unsure:

Close, but you still get a cigar. The architectural elements are from the old post office, not a previous city hall. The current city hall and city post office were built at the same time, and in the same architectural venacular.