Where in Greenville?

RestedTraveler

I haven't been over there in quite a long while, so I don't recall exactly where this one is. I wonder, is it perhaps over in front of White Oak, the Furman University President's house off of hwy 25? That is an awesome home, but I can't remember if it has this same type of column in front or not. :unsure:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TREY, you get full credit now! :D Congratulations! I thought it would be slightly easier, but it is one of those small details we often overlook or miss entirely.

Ristorante Bergamo is on the first floor at the corner of the block. Below this is Coffee Underground. See, it was the heart of Greenville afterall.

This was taken from across Coffee Street, looking up.

My pleasure to serve in any way I am able. Thank you! :D

I love the opportunity to discuss one of my favorite topics on a level field with others. Many different viewpoints, but all have the same ultimate goal in mind - to make Greenville as successful as possible for today's generation and the ones to come. :shades:

Archived