I-22 Updates

Blazer85

I agree, but hope that the northern and western growth is stronger than that of the south and east... if for no other reason but to counter-balance the seeming southward population shift. Alot of strong growth to the north should help recenter the population center around downtown Birmingham.

• 1 year later...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How far has I-22 progressed?

I have to travel from Newnan, GA to Cabot, AR tomorrow. When I am traveling near Birmingham, how soon can I get on Hwy 78 (future I-22)?

I have gone through Birmingham recently on this trip and I took I-20 to Hwy4/Hwy5 then eventually up to future I-22.

Has the future I-22 progressed far enough for me to get on it any sooner than that? In other words, how far has I-22 progressed to Birmingham?

Thanks,

Bob

How far has I-22 progressed?

I have to travel from Newnan, GA to Cabot, AR tomorrow. When I am traveling near Birmingham, how soon can I get on Hwy 78 (future I-22)?

I have gone through Birmingham recently on this trip and I took I-20 to Hwy4/Hwy5 then eventually up to future I-22.

Has the future I-22 progressed far enough for me to get on it any sooner than that? In other words, how far has I-22 progressed to Birmingham?

Thanks,

Bob

Archived