The Best College Rivalry

GvilleSC

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, but it also sounds like there's a moral to the story. It is embarrassing to me as a Gamecocks fan, assuming the killer is a Gamecocks fan and not just a gambler who couldn't care less who wins except to win a bet, but I'd also be embarrassed if I were a Clemson fan, although much less so, about the guy (the murdered one) who didn't live up to his word, assuming he was a Clemson fan and not just another neutral gambler. Above all, I'd be embarrassed if I lived in Lexington County, and I'm already embarrassed as someone who lives in the same MSA, state, region of the country and country as the two involved.

I think it's sad, not embarassing. I personnally think it says nothing about any school, any state, county or MSA. A generalization like that would only hurt the one who made it, because they'd be the one missing out on what was to be offered and the outstanding individuals not involved.

I think Spurrier has done the best in a long time. Hopefully they can keep him around. Sorry if i sounded like a sore loser earlier i:-(. I like to see south carolina and clemson both win except when they play each other, and then i like to see clemson win. I went to a birthday party yesterday for my brother-n-laws little girl. Most of them were gamecock fans and it was dreadfull. I find it funny there are so many gamecock fans in the upstate. I guess there might be some clemson fans in columbia? Ive heard there were...is this true? My sister has attended clemson and usc so i dont really know for sure who she likes to pull for.

I read an interesting peice of information on the USC website today...

Did you know that USC has won every meeting in sports so far this year except for men's soccer and now men's basket ball?

They have won in things ranging from track to women's basketball... not that any of those matter, only football. (just kidding to all of you who watch or are concerned with the others)

Archived