Orlando Lutheran Towers

jack

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The middle one is phase one. I know there are over 600 units, so the 2nd and 3rd phase may be alot smaller. The building to the left cannot be 205 S Eola because it is too close. OLT is wraps around Star Tower. It is set up similar to Thornton Commons.

The middle one is phase one. I know there are over 600 units, so the 2nd and 3rd phase may be alot smaller. The building to the left cannot be 205 S Eola because it is too close. OLT is wraps around Star Tower. It is set up similar to Thornton Commons.

I didn't say it was. Reread my post. I said it looks like they took one of their other designs to put in the place where Star Tower will go.

The image is looking east from lake avenue. The center building is bounded by Church to the north and Mariposa to the south. The building to the left borders Pine and the building to the right borders Jackson. The actual buildings are not as large as they seem.

• 2 weeks later...

^ That does not make any sense at all sense the Waverly is 249 and The Monarch is 249 and right between the two is this project and its 200 feet. ???????????

The eastern edge of the CBD is Lake Ave (the corner The Waverly is on). Everything east of that is the South Eola district. hence, Sanctuary, The Paramount, Star Tower, etc.. All under 200 ft, with Sanctuary at the max.

Archived