Orlando Lutheran Towers

jack

Question to throw out to eh board...I live in the Osceola Brownstones across from this site. There is a constant vibration in my house, glasses falling off counters, etc. I assume this is from the drilling of the pilings. Is there a particular reason that they have to do this at 10pm every night. Is there someone in the city I can call about it?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that. I'm even more sorry that there really seems to be no resolution to the problem outside of just letting the work finish. That soil around there really isin't the greatest so anytime you decide to go up in that neighborhood you must go down first, which is what your feeling. The city is the one to grant them the permit to work underground at those hours so i'm afraid that nobody there will be able to help you out.

Question to throw out to eh board...I live in the Osceola Brownstones across from this site. There is a constant vibration in my house, glasses falling off counters, etc. I assume this is from the drilling of the pilings. Is there a particular reason that they have to do this at 10pm every night. Is there someone in the city I can call about it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived