Icon Now 21 stories

smeagolsfree

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may help too. I don't know if you have had a chance to look at the development map. Follow this link and go to Nashville. Give it a little bit to download especially if you do not have high speed and even with high speed it takes a minute or so.

Click on the Nashville link

http://www.urbanplanet.org/dyn/development_maps.php

• 3 weeks later...

I had a chance to ride around downtown today and I must say that they are coming right along with this project. They were even working right through the holiday. The old building is completely demolished and hauled off. Its nice to see such quick progress. Just think in a few short weeks the buidling across the street should look the same.

I had a chance to ride around downtown today and I must say that they are coming right along with this project. They were even working right through the holiday. The old building is completely demolished and hauled off. Its nice to see such quick progress. Just think in a few short weeks the buidling across the street should look the same.

Yes, it does seem that they are moving fast on this building. I drive by this sight almost everyday. I'm looking forward to watching it rise week by week. But, what building across the street are you talking about?

Yes, it does seem that they are moving fast on this building. I drive by this sight almost everyday. I'm looking forward to watching it rise week by week. But, what building across the street are you talking about?

Knoxster

He is talking about the 'Terrazo' (sp) that is being built across Division Street.

• 1 year later...

If my eyes don't decieve me, then the top floor currently completed on the Icon is 2 stories. This puts the building at it's completed 21 stories. Currently it appears that they are working on the pointy accent thing <--- yes that is the technical term :) --- that is on the roof.

I was wondering when someone would notice the ICON top out. The cap is almost complete as well. Velocity is well under way and Rhythm is rising. The Best One tire location is going to be moving shortly. At this point in time both the warehouse and the retail location are at the same place on Demonbreun. The main warehouse is going to be in the old Aladdin Plastics facility in Murfreesboro Rd. and the Retail location will be moving to a West End location. I know where but I will never tell.

I beat you to the pics. Here it is folks! I got some of the terrazo too.

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Progress on the Terrazo. My father's buisness is actually doing all of the graphic design work on the marketing for this project. He's the one who came up with the logo and all of the ads you see in the paper and such. Fun fact there...

IMG_0019.jpg

Here's both

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

That's all I got. The last one looks a little messed up there (warped). Oh well. These were all taken with my cell.

Archived