Memphis Condo Update

sleepy

Condos only. There are a total of 2,287 condos completed, planned, and under construction in downtown Memphis. This is exclusive of apartment buildings such as the Exchange Building, 99 Main Place, Goodwyn Institute Apts., 10 Main Apts.

761 Planned Condos:

State Place 96

Hoover Building 42

360 Metal Museum 30

Wiggly Lofts 35

River Crest 11

The Horizon 350

456 Tennessee 26

The Gardens at 444 42

8 W GE Patterson 20

Front Bluff 34

Harbor Lights 24

Front Street Condos 12

92-96 S Main 18

Machine Shop Condos 14

85-95 South Main 17

741 Condo Conversions:

River Tower (underway) 153

Fogelman YMCA (underway) 24

Shrine (underway) 75

Claridge (complete) 158

Paper Works (complete) 62

Bryton Tower (underway) 124

Ambassador (underway) 18

Talbot Square (complete) 8

The Lofts (underway) 115

Harbor Town Centre 4

296 Condos Under Construction:

City Commons 42

GE 5 5

493 S Main 2

648 Riverside 66

City House 36

496 S Main 3

415 Front 20

Carolina Lofts 60

Goodwyn Institute 8

Main St Flats 36

Gardens of South Main 7

83 S Main 3

130 Keel 6

Quetzal 3

489 Completed Condos:

The Cottages 12

The Regatta 36

The Beacon 20

Portico 21

Potter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update. I am glad someone is taking the time to show the project list in Memphis. If we are not there the we have no idea what is going on. I would suggest that someone add a development map for Memphis too. This would really help everyone understand the location and the scope of develpments going on there.

Thanks for the update. I am glad someone is taking the time to show the project list in Memphis. If we are not there the we have no idea what is going on. I would suggest that someone add a development map for Memphis too. This would really help everyone understand the location and the scope of develpments going on there.

How do you add images to this site? I'd be happy to post a map of development.

That's a very impressive list. There's tremendous momentum towards downtown living in Tennessee's major cities. Thank's for putting together the list. I'm sure it took some work to get everything together. With as many projects as Memphis has, I would expect that we will begin to see more larger projects like the Horizon coming on stream in the near future.

That's a very impressive list. There's tremendous momentum towards downtown living in Tennessee's major cities. Thank's for putting together the list. I'm sure it took some work to get everything together. With as many projects as Memphis has, I would expect that we will begin to see more larger projects like the Horizon coming on stream in the near future.

Work?

Not from me.

I pinched it from downtownmemphis.com. :unsure:

How do you add images to this site? I'd be happy to post a map of development

If you have images on your computer and want to post them , go to new post and where the menu says browse, click there and MY PHOTOS should come up. then select the photo and add . we have 20mb of space to add images. then just select the image after adding it to the global space and out it in the post.

There are also instructions on the main menu and there is a couple of paid services you can use to post images as well. I have just recently learned how to do this. Some of the other like Lexy and Uncle Dave know all the ins and outs.

Also about the maps, ask Rural King , just send him a PM and he will get back to you. The key is knowing Memphis and where everything is going.

• 1 month later...

frenchfort0cd.jpg

I haven't seen this development mentioned. The picture above is an old motor inn on Alston Street just south of I-55 and east of Metal Museum Drive. There is an operating Super 8 motel west of this old building. Noticed on the white sign in front of the building that the site will eventually be developed into condos, with Crye-Leike acting as the agent. The development will be called French Fort Condominiums, I guess named after the subdivision of the same name just south of the old motor inn. I hope they can turn this site around.

frenchfort0cd.jpg

I haven't seen this development mentioned. The picture above is an old motor inn on Alston Street just south of I-55 and east of Metal Museum Drive. There is an operating Super 8 motel west of this old building. Noticed on the white sign in front of the building that the site will eventually be developed into condos, with Crye-Leike acting as the agent. The development will be called French Fort Condominiums, I guess named after the subdivision of the same name just south of the old motor inn. I hope they can turn this site around.

I hope they knock that building down...I'm not a fan of the (or lack of) architecture.

Archived