New OKC tourism site

jbrown84

The OKC Convention and Visitor's Bureau has finally revamped their website which for several years was so embarassing I would never have given the link to anyone. The new site is a major improvement asthetically, but still needs some updating as far as information goes.

VisitOKC.com

Downtown OKC Inc., a urban development organization, also has a new site that is even better.

DowntownOKC.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OKC Convention and Visitor's Bureau has finally revamped their website which for several years was so embarassing I would never have given the link to anyone. The new site is a major improvement asthetically, but still needs some updating as far as information goes.

VisitOKC.com

Downtown OKC Inc., a urban development organization, also has a new site that is even better.

DowntownOKC.com

Wow, I like the downtown OKC website, I didn't know there was that much to do there.

mcheiss, if you like Drillers games you should come check out a Redhawks game at the Bricktown Ballpark. It's widely considered the finest minor league ballpark in the nation. Plus it's in Bricktown so all the other downtown attractions are in walking distance (Myriad Gardens, Stage Center, Civic Center Music Hall, Kerr Park, International Gymnastics Hall of Fame, Oklahoma City Museum of Art including an art house theatre, OKC National Memorial, Bricktown Canal, and a long list of restaurants and clubs).

m-basebl-sbc-bricktown.jpg

Bricktown Ballpark

Art%20Museum%20Z.jpg

OKC Museum of Art

ABO_1.0_tower.jpg

Kerr Park

cblake.jpgdowntown.jpg

Myriad Gardens

23.jpg

Civic Center Music Hall

Archived