New to board....

Oldmanladyluck

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Welcome to the forums.

I wouldn't mind learning more about Cleveland, so I'm glad we have another person representing it. Been an extremely long time since I've been to Cleveland and my impression is pretty neutral since I don't have a whole lot to go by.

Welcome to the forum!!

Great pics! I'm neutral about Cleveland. I was there a couple of years ago, but I did not really get a chance to explore the city. Cleveland has been on my list of cities to visit for a while...hopefully I will get to go again soon.

• 5 months later...

If I wasn't so much a Pittsburgher,

I WOULD LOVE CLEVELAND

I really think that there can't be two more similar cities on Earth,

too bad we hate each other (at least during football season) lol.

AACT036.jpg

ugh!!! that is frightening

:lol::lol:

It is but we have to play two games a year with the "Dawg Pound" in attendance, nothing more frighting then 60 year old Russians and Poles with their shirts off and dog masks on in January with -10 degree weather. Man I love Cleveland, as long as we keep beating the Browns I love Cleveland :lol:

monsoon don't be hating on my man Jack Lambert ;) no teeth true but lots of Super Bowl bling (1974-1984, Defensive MVP 1976 & 1979, HOF 1990).

Sorry this is about Cleveland, shouldn't be talking "Super Bowls" then, they may not know what that is ;)

I am interested in seeing what LeBron does for them in the next decade, they should reinvent how the game is played by then. GO CAVS!

Archived