Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldmanladyluck

New to board....

12 posts in this topic

I'm new to the board and just wanted to say whats up before I started posting. I'm interested in how you guys feel about Cleveland... has the city changed it's image, have you ever visited, if you hate it, anything. garfieldsky.jpg

downtown-cleveland-2a.jpg

854303.dtmikeslrg.jpg

Welcome to the forums.

I wouldn't mind learning more about Cleveland, so I'm glad we have another person representing it. Been an extremely long time since I've been to Cleveland and my impression is pretty neutral since I don't have a whole lot to go by.

Welcome to SSA. I have never been to Cleveland, but I surely wish to visit it some day. I can't comment on this city, as my knowledge of it is limited to what I see and read in the forums. I truly loved your photos, especially the first one.

Welcome to the forum!!

Great pics! I'm neutral about Cleveland. I was there a couple of years ago, but I did not really get a chance to explore the city. Cleveland has been on my list of cities to visit for a while...hopefully I will get to go again soon.

WELCOME TO THE FOURM

I'm also neutral about Cleveland. I was there last year and I thought it was nice when i visited I hope to visit it again soon.

Never been to Cleveland, but some of the photos I've seen of it knock my socks off. Some really nice skyscrapers there. I'd definately like to stop in on a road trip someday.

I've been to the Cleveland airport a few times on layovers but other than that I haven't been. I like the airport though, especially the newer part. It's very open which is nice.

If I wasn't so much a Pittsburgher,

I WOULD LOVE CLEVELAND

I really think that there can't be two more similar cities on Earth,

too bad we hate each other (at least during football season) lol.

AACT036.jpg

ugh!!! that is frightening

:lol::lol:

It is but we have to play two games a year with the "Dawg Pound" in attendance, nothing more frighting then 60 year old Russians and Poles with their shirts off and dog masks on in January with -10 degree weather. Man I love Cleveland, as long as we keep beating the Browns I love Cleveland :lol:

monsoon don't be hating on my man Jack Lambert ;) no teeth true but lots of Super Bowl bling (1974-1984, Defensive MVP 1976 & 1979, HOF 1990).

Sorry this is about Cleveland, shouldn't be talking "Super Bowls" then, they may not know what that is ;)

I am interested in seeing what LeBron does for them in the next decade, they should reinvent how the game is played by then. GO CAVS!