Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ninjatune

Welcome to Dallas!

Thanks! and yeah.. there are a handful of crossings along the line, but the majority of the rail is either elevated, underground or tucked away.. it just depends on where you are... the system is still pretty simple at the moment, but with more lines being built, and a growing number of ppl riding, I think it has a very bright future.. I sold my car and started riding about a year ago.. since then I've seen the number of riders skyrocket right along with the price of gas.. rush hour trains went from full, to jam packed with ppl standing in the isle and doorwell.. So its getting there.. Now all we need is service 24/7...

Great pics thanks for sharing them. I also like that you used vantage points that not everyone would usually use. Nice mix of subjects also.

Thanks!.. and I couldn't agree more.. all though I do love seeing vans covered in tags rolling around nyc...

for me, nothing says urban like... well.. this..

pepfarmtruck5xl.jpg

from joe's nyc...

Fantastic pictures!

I love Dallas, its one of my favorite american cities, and I hope to be back there this summer.

Fantastic pictures!

I love Dallas, its one of my favorite american cities, and I hope to be back there this summer.

Thanks! and I'm glad to hear it! Feel free to drop me a line when you make it back..

Those are very good shots; you're a good photographer. I'm happy to hear that Dart is picking up more passengers and is expanding. I'm always encouraged to hear about decent transit in places like TX, FL, and California