We need a moderator

monsoon

This is the first time I have done it this way, but I need to find a moderator for the Arkansas section before I create additional forums. Since there are several of you here that would seem to fit the bill nicely, I thought that I would either let you decide it here or to contact me via PM. It comes with some conditions that have to be agreed to before we move forward, but lets see what happens.

You have to be at least 18, preferably older.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't want this to seem like favoritism but I think Matt would fit the bill quite nicely. He is on here quite a bit and he also seems to be a pretty good souce of news also. I have no problem with someone from another part of the state being a moderator either. I don't know if being here on a regular basis is really necessary but I figure it would be helpful.

Well I don't want this to seem like favoritism but I think Matt would fit the bill quite nicely. He is on here quite a bit and he also seems to be a pretty good souce of news also. I have no problem with someone from another part of the state being a moderator either. I don't know if being here on a regular basis is really necessary but I figure it would be helpful.

Thanks Mith, I wouldn't mind being a moderator, it sounds kinda fun.

I think Mith or mcheiss would make the best mods in this forum, seeing as they post here more often than the others.

Of course, if this search proves inconclusive, I wonder if Rural King would be interested. He seems to have posted here more than the other mods.

I think Mith or mcheiss would make the best mods in this forum, seeing as they post here more often than the others.

Of course, if this search proves inconclusive, I wonder if Rural King would be interested. He seems to have posted here more than the other mods.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I think while it certainly would help that you wouldn't have to necessarily have someone who posts a lot. But it's probably a good sign. Matt seems interested and I certainly have no objections to him being moderator. I'd like to see what others think.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I think while it certainly would help that you wouldn't have to necessarily have someone who posts a lot. But it's probably a good sign. Matt seems interested and I certainly have no objections to him being moderator. I'd like to see what others think.

Thanks Mith!!

I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity.

I would love to be the moderator.

Thanks Mith!!

I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity.

I would love to be the moderator.

No problem, I think you're a good choice. So far everyone agrees. At least we did manage to get one central Arkansas opinion in. I hope hoped to hear from more from there and maybe even some from northeast Arkansas.

Archived